• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

Here you go! I tried to make it as light and noticeable as possible :D

oHeyzc7.png

what do you even use so much tbt for bri? xD

lolol art & i'm 100% a horder I need to hoard all da bells cx​

lolol art & i'm 100% a horder I need to hoard all da bells cx​

lmao that feel. same tho xD i have too many ocs (as you well know by now lol) and literally no art of any of them minus all these pixels. curse me being a writer and not an artist

Mayor Name: Pony❤
Town Name: MAGIC
Friend Code: 0877-0451-9474
Dream Address: 5E00-0046-F512
Native Fruit: Peach
Birthday:July 14
Card Color:pink (Pink or Blue)
Transparent (Or Solid Background) Image Of Your Mayor:
IMG_1391.jpg%5B
Yes, transparent.

Villagers (Optional):Maple, Lolly, Fauna, Merengue, Chelsea, Poppy, Diana, Marina, Rosie
Obtained Sprite And Villagers Obtained (Optional): All villagers are obtained, would like a heart sprite!
Quote:It feels like magic!
Any Other Details: Just make it big enough to fit in my signature.
EDIT: can you please give me the image URL when your done? I'm on mobile so I can't right click or anything.

Offer: 35tbt? Not sure lol. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hiii I'm done with it! I've been busy im sorry it took a while. I see you have no text in your sig so I made it bigger. If you ever want to add text to your sig you will need to resize the image smaller and stuff! send the tbt whenever you can!

G7G39F2.png

{img}http://i.imgur.com/G7G39F2.png{/img} <-- Copy this but replace all { with [ c:​

i'll just say this here since you're more likely to see it.

whenever you decide how many clovers you want from me i have a proposition:
i still have ocs to give you to pixel, so any tbt you have me for the clovers would just go right back to you, lol. if you need 50 or more (equal to 100 tbt), why don't we just trade? each 50 clovers for one pixel from you like the others i've bought?

it's basically the same as me just buying the pixels, but with fewer steps. xD

(of course if you need fewer than 50, just ignore this, lol.)

Hiii I'm done with it! I've been busy im sorry it took a while. I see you have no text in your sig so I made it bigger. If you ever want to add text to your sig you will need to resize the image smaller and stuff! send the tbt whenever you can!

G7G39F2.png

{img}http://i.imgur.com/G7G39F2.png{/img} <-- Copy this but replace all { with [ c:​

Thanks! I love it! I've sent the tbt.
Whew I got it to work!

Last edited:
Username: ponyotheorange
Pixel Style Number: 2
Ref(s):
image.jpeg
Character's Personality : happy ^^
Offer: 70 TBT
edit - i have no idea why i posed her so that her eyes were closed? they're blue, sorry about that. :3

Last edited:
i'm back with more~
same style as the others please!! this time it's a set of 3 because they're siblings please don't kill me
is 75 each ok just this once? i'm running a little low ;~; i can make up the difference with clovers!!

Pixel Style Number: is it 3? i forgot but please do the style the other ones for me have been in
Ref(s):
wSp2M.png

actually the disguised human form of a hippogriff.
tries to be a "bad boy" but fails miserably at it because he's basically a giant pushover teddy bear whose hobbies include bird-watching and holding the door for old people, lmao. he's a total dork who can't stay mad at anyone for more than like 5 minutes, but he's very sensitive and gets his feelings easily. constantly at odds with his brother, forneas, but it's with the guy's best interests in mind.
(appearance-wise, he actually wears a black and gold letterman jacket over his shirt with a wings emblem on the front over his heart, but the dollmaker didn't have any lettermans, so)

wSp0q.png

actually the human form of leviathan (yes, the "eldritch monstrosity of atlantean legend" leviathan). has huge identity issues, hates his leviathan form because it's so big and ugly, but hates his human form because he'd rather be in the water. wears fancy, girly clothes because they make him feel better about himself. has a lot of problems expressing emotion and doesn't leave the house very often, disliking interacting with people. gets into fights with focalor a lot when the latter tries to include him in things or get him to talk about feelings.
(appearance-wise, the pants cover all of both thighs, the bit that's open on the left shouldn't be a thing)

wSD9p.png

focalor and forneas' older sister. actually the human disguise of a cerberus (like in greek mythology). abrasive as hell and has a mouth like a sailor, very street-smart and is honestly a delinquent. despite this, is fiercely loyal to and protective of her family. gets into fights constantly but never starts them herself. wears almost exclusively pink and black and loves to dress super girly despite her chosen activities. can absolutely kick your ass in high heels and look cute doing it.
(appearance-wise, if you gave her a little fluffy black dog tail that would be great, but if you can't that's totally fine.
also the pink of her shoes is supposed to match the pink of her vest/overshirt thing sorry)
Character's Personality: in the ref spoilers~
Any Other Details: also in the ref spoilers, lol
Offer: 225 tbt? ;~;

Last edited:

Hi! Thank you so much for ordering I hope I hope you like it ;u;

vWaTTLX.png

Hiii I appreciate your continuous support! If you could do 250-275 that would be very appreciated because I wouldnt need enough clovers to cover the cost of 75 tbt. I'll probably upload them all together so it'll take me a few days to a week to do them all since i've been busy irl lately. Thank You <3​

Hiii I appreciate your continuous support! If you could do 250-275 that would be very appreciated because I wouldnt need enough clovers to cover the cost of 75 tbt. I'll probably upload them all together so it'll take me a few days to a week to do them all since i've been busy irl lately. Thank You <3​

i can do 250, thank you

Last edited:
HI BRINA!!!! How are you???

Username: twins
Pixel Style Number: #3
Ref(s): X
Character's Personality: Girly
Any Other Details: Her skin is a light yellow color, and her hair is like a lilac/ purple. & I'd like her wings larger than the ref if possible! Her eyes are purple as well. Can you add little sparkles and other fairy like details floating around her??
Offer: 120? <3

Last edited:
PYFP7i9.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
GH4rLY5.gif

dmB6Hiw.png

VyjVo1A.png

I don't know how many people will be interested in this, if anyone will be at all but I figured this would be a nice way to make a lil tbt! I don't know exactly how i'm going to do this yet, but i'll figure it out as we go! These will be PWYW since i'm not really sure what to charge and I just want practice
R9bo5cV.gif
I will try to do as many of these as I can, I may only do what inspires me so throw some characters at me ;u;

Disclaimer!
bases by deviantart users autumnique, elychan, sissy20021, Chama, UndeadZombiie, binoftrash, kawaiihannah.
Some pixel items referenced from google, updating this as I go along. If you have any questions or would like a specific link to a base or pixel I will gladly point you in the correct direction!

wZGseaL.gif

PLEASE NOTE (FOR PIXELS)
JeiDlOz.gif

SXbsNPL.gif
I am only doing humans (ears and tails are fine).
SXbsNPL.gif
Mayors and Oc's are welcome but I am not comfortable doing anything overly complex as im just getting started, so it may be simplified.
SXbsNPL.gif
Everything is PWYW, I'll accept any resonable and fair offers c:

0zu9IjN.png

STYLES + EXAMPLES
JeiDlOz.gif

ham4qNQ.gif
Custom Amiibo Card ()

ham4qNQ.gif
TPC ()

ham4qNQ.gif
Pixel Cheebs Styles..
(1) (2) (3) (4 - closed unless a lot of tbt is involved) (5) (6) (7 - animated!)

wZGseaL.gif

FORMS
JeiDlOz.gif

Amiibo Card
HTML:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Mayor Name:[/B]
[B]Town Name:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]
[B]Dream Address:[/B]
[B]Birthday:[/B]
[B]Card Color:[/B]
[B]Transparent Image Of Your Mayor:[/B] 
[B]Image You'd Like In The Corner:[/B]
[B]Any Other Details:[/B]
[B]Offer:[/B]

simple_pink_star_divider_by_serialstamper-d6qqcrb.png

TPC
HTML:
[B]Mayor Name:[/B]
[B]Town Name:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]
[B]Dream Address:[/B]
[B]Native Fruit:[/B]
[B]Birthday:[/B]
[B]Card Color:[/B] (Pink or Blue)
[B]Transparent (Or Solid Background) Image Of Your Mayor:[/B]
[B]Villagers (Optional):[/B]
[B]Obtained Sprite And Villagers Obtained (Optional):[/B]
[B]Quote:[/B]
[B]Offer:
[/B]

simple_pink_star_divider_by_serialstamper-d6qqcrb.png

Pixel Cheeb
HTML:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Pixel Style Number:[/B]
[B]Ref(s):[/B]
[B]Character's Personality:[/B]
[B]Offer:[/B]

MVsrwGV.png

PYFP7i9.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
AvS2a9C.gif
GH4rLY5.gif

Username: Allure

Ref(s): 20881857_848402018651727_821505333058540073_n.jpg

Character's Personality: Happy, kind, very shy, smile-y!

Any Other Details: I really like styles 1 and 3, so I would be cool if they were like that.

Offer: 50 TBT

Username: xSuperMario64x
Pixel Style Number: 5
Ref(s): [x]
Character's Personality: In the link :)
Any Other Details: If like to have a little red heart next to her if possible!
Offer: 60 tbt

Thanks again!!

Last edited:
Username: Allure
Pixel Style Number: 7
Ref(s): 21728404_861543054004290_8741167181232488230_n.jpg
Character's Personality: VERY happy girl, loves dancing and playing.
Any Other Details: If you could draw her dancing, that's be so cool! FYI I'd add 50 TBT if you animated her dancing... but I'd understand if it's too hard.
Offer: 100 TBT

Back