• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

Ah thank you so much for your kind words!! I think your mayor is super precious and unique I had a lot of fun with her! Feel free to order again anytime ;u;

ZtFHmiq.png

she's sooo cute, thank you so much!! ;; all of your work has been so amazing- i'll definitely be back to order again soon!

Also I apologize Ariane, my decent laptop was getting fixed today and the one im currently using craps out on me when I use it for too long so I havent been able to do the bigger pixel work but I can tomorrow definitely, sorry for putting you on the back burner for a day, your patience is super appreciated <3​

don't apologize hun, I completely understand! take all the time you need ♥

pretty soon i'll have like 9 new ocs for you to pixel if you're up for it =w=
(only 2 or 3 at a time though of course, lol)

Username: Hyoon
Pixel Style Number: 1
Ref(s): https://imgur.com/TMa5HIJ, bunilla's pixel in my sig is how I want her to look tho, w the long wavy hair ^^
Character's Personality: youthful, cheerful
Any Other Details: if you could give her a pair of cute angel wings but if not you can leave out the halo c:
Offer: 50 tbt?

Hi there! It was kind of hard to do the wings on such a small pixel and it's hard to see them so I did two versions one with and one without just incase it doesn't look right. Thank you so much I hope you like it ;u;

Ns9qpK4.png
Dovc4pU.png

Last edited:
Username: Lauryn
Pixel Style Number: 2 (although i think 4 would fit the style of my mayor more but I don't know how much tbt you would want for it?)
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/gIBuvtu
Character's Personality: A bit of a tomboy
Any Other Details: I'd like if she could have winged eyeliner, a choker, devil horns, belly button ring, and her outfit preserved ^o^ combat boots for the shoes
Offer: 50tbt

Last edited:
Username: Lauryn
Pixel Style Number: 2 (although i think 4 would fit the style of my mayor more but I don't know how much tbt you would want for it?)
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/gIBuvtu
Character's Personality: A bit of a tomboy
Any Other Details: I'd like if she could have winged eyeliner, a choker, devil horns, belly button ring, and her outfit preserved ^o^ combat boots for the shoes
Offer: 50tbt

Hi thank you for ordering! I think I can do all of that! Yeah style 4 is just /so/ big and time consuming holy crap. so i'd want at least 300 or more for that haha. I will have your order done either tonight or tomorrow!

Ah okay, I understand, that sounds like such a pain!
2 is fine for me, Thank you so much~ I'm very excited
Take your time :)

They are brown ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Although I'd want them to be a very dark brown

Hi there! It was kind of hard to do the wings on such a small pixel and it's hard to see them so I did two versions one with and one without just incase it doesn't look right. Thank you so much I hope you like it ;u;

Ns9qpK4.png
Dovc4pU.png

Ahh omg she's so cute ; v; Is it possible if you make her skin paler? It looks too dark next to her hair but otherwise everything else is super cute!! I'll send tbt ^-^

Ahh omg she's so cute ; v; Is it possible if you make her skin paler? It looks too dark next to her hair but otherwise everything else is super cute!! I'll send tbt ^-^

I can try, however I don't think it'll be a noticeable difference since her skin is already the lightest. But you can tell me which version you prefer and i'll try!

Hi! I hope I got everything right and I hope you like it It's was kinda hard to do winged eyeliner on a small pixel but I tried c':

LLVUxbx.png

OH MY GOD THAT IS PERFECT!!!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, the winged eyeliner looks great and I love how the colors are all working together!

I am in awe ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Am I allowed to use this in my signature? :)

Yay! I'm so happy that you like it <33 Of course you can use it in your sig i'd be honored c:

also I just did a version without the lines on the stockings I feel like they look a lil wonky so you're free to use whichever one you like best<3

pDm1hxG.png

Last edited:
Both are awesome but I actually really like how the one with the lines look
Vertical striped stockings have a special place in my heart lol
I still am in shock with this, it's more than I could ever ask for
It's perfectttttttttttttt

I can try, however I don't think it'll be a noticeable difference since her skin is already the lightest. But you can tell me which version you prefer and i'll try!

I like the version with the wings! Oh hmm I see I wanna see what it'll be like anyways ^-^

Back