• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

I can't wait to do them c':

I tried my best to do what you described If I left anything out or you want a change let me know! 100 each is totally good thank you so much <3

smxaLga.png

QHhl5GP.png

Last edited:

I can't wait to do them c':

I tried my best to do what you described If I left anything out or you want a change let me know! 100 each is totally good thank you so much <3

smxaLga.png

QHhl5GP.png
I LOVE THESE SOOOOO MUCH!!!
Thanks a million!!
❤️❤️❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gracious goodness!! Don't my little Anteaters look so cute!?!?
Love this, Brina ❤️❤️❤️

i don't mean to be pushy about it at all, but are you still doing the second oc i sent you? o: i'd just like to know so i know to set the tbt for it aside.

Yes hun! That's what I meant when I said my last request ^.^ I'll have it out later today! <3

ok!! i'm excited ♡
is it ok if i order more if you're accepting requests again?

Last edited:

Hi! Here you go! Of course you may order again any time you like! i forgot if you wanted the head ribbons included if you do I can add them and any other changes needed, I hope you like it <3

YSiXiVR.png

ahhh he's so pretty~ thanks again!! sent the tbt :3

and ok, if you're open to more then i'd like my two latest oc babs, Saerus and Loren ♡ 100 each again?

wJQMc.png

wJQWB.png

notes for saerus:
-his hair is supposed to be an almost-black midnight blue that fades to ice blue at the ends, but i couldn't find a hair that suited that just right.
-could you please give him a silver crown that looks like this but without the ivy on it: crown. i'm super sorry about bad image quality but i don't have a computer and it's hard to screenshot things with my phone, so if you can't see it clearly, basically just a silver circlet with the bits that go vertical being flat-edged
-his necklace only has one string of pearls

note for loren:
-his snowflake hairpin is much smaller than that, the dollmaker just made it huge

Last edited:
-low-key wants to order another pair but is high-key worried they're being annoying and doesn't want to ask so much of the artist-

You can totally order again! As much as you want I dont mind at all ;u;

agghhh i just. hahah sorry ignore me i'm not really used to asking for things from anyone and it gets to my head sometimes BUT ANYWAY

two more babs for you, 100 each again ;v;

wJSDJ.png

wJTtT.png

note for ripley:
-his wings are actually a reddish brown (darker than his hair, but nowhere near black)
-yes, he is not wearing shoes xD

note for dalinar:
-he doesn't have the bit of hair that sticks up on top of the ref's head, but everything else is accurate

Last edited:

Tysm for your continuous support I hope you like them ;u; <3

tZsrUy1.png
xD3T1ri.png

!!!!
beautiful as usual~!! thank you again, sending tbt ♡
i'll most likely be back with more refs in a bit.. i may or may not have an addiction to these r.i.p in pieces me

i'm back, because i have zero impulse control, hahah
guess it's a good thing i bothered putting bells in the abd >v>

100 per again ♡

wELN2.png

wJU9t.png

note for azran:
-he doesn't actually have little stars in his eyes that's just how that set of eyes came
-please have the blue ribbon in his hair be visible, you can style his ponytail however you want so it is, i'm not picky

note for evangeline:
-could you please include her stuffed bunny she carries around? ;v; i can pay extra if necessary

Last edited:
Tysm your oc's are so cute! I'm a lil busy tomorrow so i'll have them done in the nest couple of days <3

omg thank you.. that's nice of you say ;v; i love all my babs haha

looking forward to it!!

Last edited:
Back