Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

Prepare for a huge drop off ;u; send the tbt whenever you can ^.^

She is super cute I hope you like her pixel!!
ltjQPQz.png

Your mayor was super fun to draw, I couldn't do a lot of dress detail but I hope you like her!
1Cv9LdE.png

I tried my best to do her with closed eyes also, I also used the base I used for my second example c:
MqT8nLO.png
PYEPSO4.png

I love your mayor and your town tbh, we have a lot of similar tastes in things! I had trouble with the hat but I hope you like her c':
33KTvrf.png

Don't worry, I understand where you're coming from. I didn't try to purposely white wash him trust me, I think I might've got mixed up because the other ref you had of him looked like a lighter skin tone so I just left it how it was. I darkened his hair and skin and tried to darker Dmitri's arm outline so his jacket looks less red, I hope this is better!
zjLlYAi.png
9LCHek9.png

I will be doing the rest of the requests tonight/tomorrow thank you all for ordering!​

Last edited:

ltjQPQz.png

Your mayor was super fun to draw, I couldn't do a lot of dress detail but I hope you like her!
1Cv9LdE.png

I tried my best to do her with closed eyes also, I also used the base I used for my second example c:
MqT8nLO.png
PYEPSO4.png

I love your mayor and your town tbh, we have a lot of similar tastes in things! I had trouble with the hat but I hope you like her c':
33KTvrf.png

Don't worry, I understand where you're coming from. I didn't try to purposely white wash him trust me, I think I might've got mixed up because the other ref you had of him looked like a lighter skin tone so I just left it how it was. I darkened his hair and skin and tried to darker Dmitri's arm outline so his jacket looks less red, I hope this is better!
zjLlYAi.png
9LCHek9.png

I will be doing the rest of the requests tonight/tomorrow thank you all for ordering!​

I LOVE HER! Thank you!!

omg are you still doing requests?????

Username: twins
Ref(s): X
Character's Personality: silly, loves bugs and flowers
Any Other Details: --
Offer: 100 tbt

ltjQPQz.png

1Cv9LdE.png

MqT8nLO.png
PYEPSO4.png

33KTvrf.png

zjLlYAi.png
9LCHek9.png

I love them! and Aww thanks for the compliment! Payment sent c:

Username: Kazelle
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/griMos9
Character's Personality: playful? i'm not sure lmao
Any Other Details: her eyes are deep orange, but i really like the way you did your eyes on your pixel chibi. .w. feel free to do it however you want !
Offer: 100 tbt

THANK YOU!! (dont wanna quote the post cause its long) she looks so cute :) Im glad she was fun to draw!!

ltjQPQz.png

1Cv9LdE.png

MqT8nLO.png
PYEPSO4.png

33KTvrf.png

zjLlYAi.png
9LCHek9.png

Thank you for the fix, they look alot better and I'm super happy with the result! Sorry for any trouble given!

Last edited:

ltjQPQz.png

1Cv9LdE.png

MqT8nLO.png
PYEPSO4.png

33KTvrf.png

zjLlYAi.png
9LCHek9.png

OMFG THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL )^o^(
Sent the tbt :)

since you mentioned it!! your large pixels are super hecking cute and i'd love one <3

Username: vvingblade
Ref(s): Sirocco
Character's Personality: Stern, Serious, Probably Too Old For This
Any Other Details: You don't need to add the small details like his crown/jewelry/the ruff on his collar! Feel free to simplify his wings and other details uwu/
Offer: 150 TBT (GOMEN ALL MY DUMB KIDDOS ARE STUPIDLY COMPLEX.)

Last edited:
Hi! I couldn't really tell if your character had a tail of if that was just the background so I didn't include it. I hope you like her if you need any changes lemme know ;u;

OvoiXmE.png

Working on other orders just wanted to drop this in c:​

Last edited:
Username: A r i a n e
Ref(s): (x) (and "view more")
Character's Personality: details on the ref page ^^
Any Other Details: I'd like to have a small base like Ariane's and Edith's (but if you can, a different pose) so I can use them all together. I'm thinking of adding them all to my sig :blush: oh, and feel free to drop the flower crown as I think it would be too much work or wouldn't look too good, maybe just put a single flower?
Offer: 50 again?

thank you! I looked at all your finished requests and omg they are all so PRECIOUS *______*

Last edited:
lil pickup c:

Hi! So I tried out a whole new style and base with this guy! I had trouble with the crown(I improvised) and I tried for literally an hour to get decent looking wings and it just wasn't happening. I also realize his pants are a lil light. I plan on going back to this piece and updating it when I can do wings correctly(hopefully soon). No extra charge of course. I really hope you like him! c':

PbJ77b3.png

Thank you!! I'd be honored if you used them in your sig! I hope you like her!

2lHPEWX.png

ALSO, I tried my hand at a very quick animation! I may incorporate this or similar styles in the future!

0vWPVl9.gif

2lHPEWX.png

asdfgjhj I love her little frustrated expression, like she's so fed up with everything. It suits her so well :') thank you so much!! I'm gonna go set them up in my sig now :D

oh and the animation looks pretty good too!!

Username: Sky The Cutie
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/4J2j4
Character's Personality: The boy is kinda feminine, and overly cheerful to the point his eyes are just crescents, smiling~ The girl is cheerful and silly and happy as well
Any Other Details: The female doesnt need glasses
Offer: 45 each? :>

lil pickup c:

Hi! So I tried out a whole new style and base with this guy! I had trouble with the crown(I improvised) and I tried for literally an hour to get decent looking wings and it just wasn't happening. I also realize his pants are a lil light. I plan on going back to this piece and updating it when I can do wings correctly(hopefully soon). No extra charge of course. I really hope you like him! c':

PbJ77b3.png

2lHPEWX.png

ALSO, I tried my hand at a very quick animation! I may incorporate this or similar styles in the future!

0vWPVl9.gif

He looks really good; you did a great job getting the small details! I wasn't even expecting the inclusion of the crown, so that was a pleasant surprise! However the colors are again off- skin tone, eyes, hair, outfit. I actually color picked to make sure it wasn't me this time. Do you color pick or eyeball it when given references?

He looks really good; you did a great job getting the small details! I wasn't even expecting the inclusion of the crown, so that was a pleasant surprise! However the colors are again off- skin tone, eyes, hair, outfit. I actually color picked to make sure it wasn't me this time. Do you color pick or eyeball it when given references?

I eyeball it/add my own touch to make it my own I guess! It helps make the process fun c: I thought the skin was pretty close since he seemed to be of a lighter skintone especially compared to your other boys but I can try and darken it a bit for you if you'd like or whatever other changes you'd like feel free to leave them here and i'll do my best! (you can leave hex codes as well if a specific color is really important for you! c: )

Hi! I couldn't really tell if your character had a tail of if that was just the background so I didn't include it. I hope you like her if you need any changes lemme know ;u;

OvoiXmE.png

Working on other orders just wanted to drop this in c:​

hi! tysm she looks really cute !! she actually has nine tails haha ^^ i like her better without the tails though. so this is fine ! tysm C:

Back