• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

I tried my best to include the bunny I hope you like them both sorry for the delay! The frickin power at my house went out for two days for not reason.

0imTvV5.png
RelY3F6.png

I tried my best to include the bunny I hope you like them both sorry for the delay! The frickin power at my house went out for two days for not reason.

0imTvV5.png
RelY3F6.png

they're so cute!! i'm deceased
thank you again~
sending tbt!!

i might have 2 more refs for you later if you're still ok with doing them. =w=

Of course! You can send two more my way!

Dumping this here, decently proud, still learning animation o3o
GleWo09.gif

i will later then~

omg that little animated pixel is precious! so tiny and cute ♡

Last edited:
omg your pixels are so cute!
could i get one of those big ones of my oc?

Username: Pearls
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/1161466.violeta#4291060
Character's Personality: energetic, flirty, sporty
Any Other Details: if you can't do the piercings it's totally fine ^^
Offer: 100tbt?

Last edited:
Hi Brina!
Username: Chick
Ref(s): Aww nooo, I forgot to take a picture of her... would it be okay if I specified everything that she's wearing?
Hairstyle- Letter 'E' of this image
Dress- Poncho
Shoes- Pompompurin shoes
Face- do it however you want, but make it cute. C:
Character's Personality: Jolly, Proud, Outgoing, Shy and Quiet.
Any Other Details: (if you want a specific size/base mention it here!) Could you make it the size to probably fit in a signature? Also, make the skin colour fair. Again, please make it cute. C:
Offer: 25 TBT?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there! I can do this yes what color are her eyes and hair?

Oh, sorry about that, I totally forgot! Well, my hair is brown and my eyes are grey. Thanks!
EDIT: I didn't mention this, but could you please make her wear black stockings? Thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, I'm really sorry for annoying you, but could you please add a chick on her hair?
Thanks so, so much.

Last edited:
Username: A r i a n e
Ref(s): (x)
Character's Personality: shy and kind
Any Other Details: the biggest base (like my last order of Lexy's), and a couple flowers around her? one yellow and one red :blush:

Ref(s): (x)
Character's Personality: cheerful and lighthearted
Any Other Details: same base, and can I have some sparkles around her? just a couple

Offer: 200 ♥

UPDATE

I made an update to my original post! All my base styles are separated and way better organized along with the form so you can easily see which style you'd like and request it with less confusion! However I moved so many images around on imgur that most are probably broken on here so if you need me to send you your finished order again if you cant find it lemme know! Ty all for the support <3​

Last edited:
these are so adorable!!!

Username: 5cm/s
Pixel Style Number: 1
Ref(s): x
Character's Personality: my mayor is very kind and funny! likes to run errands for villagers and does her absolute best with gardening even though she has a black thumb!
Any Other Details: i'd love it if her ponytail was long! thank you! ;;;
Offer: 50 tbt?

i'm so blessed by your skills! i'll probably be back later asking for a style 2 bc these are so cute hehehehheeehe :blush:

Username: Kazelle
Pixel Style Number: 5
Ref(s): x here's her dress x
Character's Personality: happy, kind
Any Other Details: she has brown eyes like her hair, and she's wearing tortoise specs. could you also draw her without a ponytail? long hair please ^^
Offer: 50 TBT
tysm for considering!

Here you go! I hope you like it. I'm bad with animals and couldn't get a chick to look right on her head so I hope this is okay!

DUn3p33.png

*starts crying*
OMG ITS SOO BLOODY GOOD!!
YOU'RE SO BLESSED!
THAT CHICK IS THE BEST!!! OMGGGGGGGGGG
I TIPPED YOU AN EXTRA 25 TBT
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last edited:

Ah thank you so much for your kind words!! I think your mayor is super precious and unique I had a lot of fun with her! Feel free to order again anytime ;u;

ZtFHmiq.png

Hi! I had a ton of trouble with the specs and im iffy about how they look so I did two versions, one with and one without you're free to use both as you please! Thank you so much for ordering again ;u;

E0pIMbw.png
MGUXhVr.png

Awh thank you so so much! I'm so happy you like it so much! Thank you for the tip <333

Also I apologize Ariane, my decent laptop was getting fixed today and the one im currently using craps out on me when I use it for too long so I havent been able to do the bigger pixel work but I can tomorrow definitely, sorry for putting you on the back burner for a day, your patience is super appreciated <3

Back