Old Eggs
Switch
2085-6246-8809
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
The winner has taken the items they want but there are some leftover items!! There are no more rare items but normal items are still wanted right?

Here's a list of items that are free:
Agent S's pic
Snake's pic
Cousteau's pic
Peanut's pic
Ribbot's pic

http://moridb.com/catalogs/msF5tdBrxF

pm me or message here if want some free stuff! take as much as you want from the lists. First come, first serve.

HEY!!!!!

I finished my first year of college!!! Summer break is finally here!! I haven't seriously played since winter break :(

Anyways~ I'm giving away a whole bunch of items (around 70+ items) that I don't need or already have for FREEEEEE!!!!!! These items are super random and you will not know what they are until you come to my town (I will say that there are a couple somewhat rare items like welcome amiibo items).

So in order to enter, tell me about your plans for the summer. It can be about anything such as: just chilling, playing acnl, working, summer school, hanging out with friends and/or vacation plans.

I will pick the person with the most creative way of explaining about their plans. The winner will be chosen on July 5, 2017 at 3pm (MT).The winner needs to reply within 24 hours of when I PM them or else, I will be choosing a new winner.

If there are items left over, I will pick another person to come to see if they want the remaining items. I don't care what you do with the items, whether you sell, trade, trash, or give away.

When entering my town:

Wait for me at the gate
Follow me to the pick up area
Do not collect anything else other than from the area I point out
Do not run
Do not ruin my patterns,flowers,trees and bushes
Do not talk to my neighbors

I'm soooo happy I can play again!!!!~

I will also be holding a bush sapling, cedar sapling, jacob's ladder and clover giveaway soon so keep on a lookout!! (probably after this giveaway)

Last edited:
First of all, welcome back to the wonderful world of ACNL ~ c: Hopefully, your first year of college went well!

I'd like to enter in the giveaway! :3

This Summer is all about change for the better; I should be fully recovered from two intense surgeries, I'm going to tour the West Coast of the USA for 3,5 weeks - starting the end of July - with my mother and brother! By the end of the summer, it's time for new challenges; I got accepted into European Law School! Turning things around once again, but overly excited for it all!

Hi! I'd like to enter please :)
My Plans:

Sleeping is the best part of the day, but then again, there's something called a life...
... HAHAHAHA just kidding! I don't have one, I have Youtube though.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to enter. My plans for summer are: going to french classes, watch saint seiya and play acnl :p

Last edited:
I would also like to enter!

Let's see, on July 5th, I will be cleaning up fireworks from my community park! Kind of sucks, but it will be super fun! Most of my coworkers play animal crossing too! <3

Welcome back to acnl!!!!!!
Anyways, over the summer I plan to wake up at 10 am, go to sleep at midnight, play acnl and watch tv during the week days and sometimes roller blade, skate board, or pogosting. Then during the weekend I will (randomly one these things) going to an amusement park, playing acnl (obviously), drawing, water coloring, or watching youtube. And also on july 5th and july 21st I will be celebrating my siblings birthdays and on the 14th my cousins birthday :)

Hey! I noticed my wording has caused a misunderstanding. What I meant is that I will be picking the winner on July 5, 2017 @ 3pm (MT). I have changed my wording on the original post :) Feel free to edit your posts!

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd like to enter!
During your summer I'll still be in school, since I live in the South Hemisphere and our seasons are opposite, but I'll be trying to conciliate yoga, acnl and art classes with school (sometimes doing more than one at once)

Last edited:
Eek! Congrats! :)
I'd love to enter!
My summer plan is taking two college classes (concurrent), get back into ACNL and Pokemon, and relax! (Half my summer is already over so I'm doing all these things lell)

I'll like to enter!
My plans for the holiday:
Well I was thinking of having a lil job at GAME because I love games, it will be my first time to get a job, so I'll be making my CV for that. I'll be also finishing off my short film I made and some media work for my project :3
I'll be meeting up with friends i havent seen in a while because they live in a different part of my city and we might be having a pinic, maybe this week or the week after. I'll be on my animal crossing game to sort out my town, make it awesome, better at least and work on the villagers I don't want and my dreamies. Also be going back to my pokemon games.
I'm a writer so I'm hopfully gonna start doing that again, caus of my college work i never had the best time to write and I wanna get back into it! X< So i be doing a lot over the holidays, hope it goes well XD

I'd love to enter :) summer is actually already halfway done with me and unfortunately, all the fun plans have already passed haha. We went to Galveston for a week as our vacation and had lots of fun! I really enjoyed swimming on the beach with my family because it's been years since the last time. We moved to the United States about three years ago and my parents finally have stable jobs so we were able to afford the vacation. The hotel was very nice and we toured some museums as well. We couldn't do much before that because we fasted in Ramadan and working while fasting is really difficult. Now that I've had my rest, I'm going to be taking driving lessons which I feel like will be a challenge for me. I am taking them because I'll be living on my own in two months for the first time ever. I'm moving to Florida to study and it's exciting but nervous at the same time :) thank you for reading and hosting the giveaway!

Soo I tried to write a haiku and kinda failed but I'll still include it for my entry.
To the summer fair,
Quietly wandering there,
watching skies darken,

Last edited:
I'd love to enter! And welcome back :)

My summer plans involve working my bum off trying to save up money for my semester abroad in the Netherlands which is starting at the end of August. I'm going to be working two jobs which is going to be... interesting... I also plan on spending the rest of my time relaxing, playing ACNL, watching Wimbledon and the Athletics World Championships, meeting up with my friends, getting /lit/ with my friends. I'll also probably end up binge watching a new TV show, lets be real.

Thank you for reading my entry and hosting the giveaway!

Last edited:
oh yIKES here i go:

who spends the warm days staying inside,
even though her mom continues to chide
her for not spending her time
effectively, because her life is at her prime?

who stays up all night playing animal crossing
when she really should be tossing
ideas around for her college essays
...her productivity's definitely seen better days!

she does take her future seriously,
and she doesnt spend ALL her time meaninglessly!
she's taking a civil rights course at northwestern university,
so she can have a more open mind to diversity!

she's nervous for her future,
but she wants to learn a lot of things- like how to suture!
and though she puts off work because she's afraid it won't be perfect,
her family and friends love her, and in effect,
she knows her future will be bright :blush:

who is she?

(answer: me! i did my best to rhyme hehe and i wrote this at like 5 am ;))

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
TOP SECRET

MISSION: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to the beach with your newly requited squad without any supervision from the adult Spy Agency.
OBJECTIVE: Avoid getting sun burns and being drowned as you make summer memories with your squad to enforce group moral and teamwork; collect evidence of said memories with sea shells, pictures, or videos.

ALL AGENTS . . .
REPORT ON: August
REPORT TO: my house, early morning

You will be disguised, slaughtered with sun screen, and debriefed afterwards from the seniors of the Spy Agency.
Be prepared to have fun with your squad, swim in the ocean, and tan.

THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN 25 SECONDS

I'd like to enter!
At first I was planning to sit around and do nothing, just watching anime and playing animal crossing. But now I think I may try to volunteer at a nearby wildlife center because I need volunteer hours and I like animals. Also, they have squirrels (Which I for some reason love so much).

Alright here goes nothing:

This fine season, otherwise known as summer, the hottest season of the year for the northern hemisphere, I will be spending the vast majority of my time sleeping in beyond what are normally considered acceptable hours to sleep, often until 11:00 am or 12:00 pm, when the sun is fully visible in the sky. After said sleeping, I will peruse the Bell Tree Forums hoping to find good or inexpensive deals on items that I would like to obtain in the game Animal Crossing New Leaf. This daily schedule will comprise most of my summer calendar, however in one week, I will be attending a show choir camp, otherwise known as SCA, where I will spend a week learning choreography and music to put together an entertaining show by the end of the week. After attending Show Choir Camps of America, I will return home and feel very dead, both inside and out for the proceeding five days, however, I will still be maintaining my daily schedule, detailed earlier in this post. After five days have passed from SCA, I will then be departing on an 11 hour road trip for an extended period of time in which I have no responsibilities, otherwise known as a vacation. The vacation will take place in the lovely and generally warm and humid state of North Carolina, in a resort known as Top Sail. Said vacation will be spent sitting on the beach while reading Fahrenheit 451, a classic by Ray Bradbury, in order to enrich and further my education in my next year of school. The vacation will also consist of swimming in controlled, man-made bodies of water, otherwise known as pools, swimming through the natural flow of the ocean towards shores, otherwise known as waves, and going to the local grocery stores in order to buy items that the family had forgotten to store in their suitcases before leaving for the vacation. After the vacation has ended, we will return home by means of a motor vehicle, and unpack the baggage from our vacation. Once we are unpacked, the family will spend one day doing absolutely nothing, except for watching programming on the television (abbreviated TV). After the day of watching TV has passed, we will continue to go along with our designated daily schedules until summer has ended. After summer has ended, I will be attending a public facility whose goal is to enlighten and teach children of all ages curriculum specified by the state, otherwise known as school. School's gonna be dumb.

Geez that took like 30 minutes to write. I should not be using my brain this much during summer and I'm sorry to anyone who read this.

First of all, welcome back to the wonderful world of ACNL ~ c: Hopefully, your first year of college went well!

I'd like to enter in the giveaway! :3

This Summer is all about change for the better; I should be fully recovered from two intense surgeries, I'm going to tour the West Coast of the USA for 3,5 weeks - starting the end of July - with my mother and brother! By the end of the summer, it's time for new challenges; I got accepted into European Law School! Turning things around once again, but overly excited for it all!

Thank you!
ooo nice! Vacation is always nice with family <3 and Congratz into getting law school!!! it must be hard to get in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd like to enter please :)
My Plans:

Sleeping is the best part of the day, but then again, there's something called a life...
... HAHAHAHA just kidding! I don't have one, I have Youtube though.

Omg same. I love sleeping except I watch anime all day haha.... I need a job

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'd like to enter. My plans for summer are: going to french classes, watch saint seiya and play acnl :p

Nice! I remember when I took French classes and it was super fun until grade 11 :p Anime and acnl all the way!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also like to enter!

Let's see, on July 5th, I will be cleaning up fireworks from my community park! Kind of sucks, but it will be super fun! Most of my coworkers play animal crossing too! <3

That's awesome! I wish people I know play acnl as well...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome back to acnl!!!!!!
Anyways, over the summer I plan to wake up at 10 am, go to sleep at midnight, play acnl and watch tv during the week days and sometimes roller blade, skate board, or pogosting. Then during the weekend I will (randomly one these things) going to an amusement park, playing acnl (obviously), drawing, water coloring, or watching youtube. And also on july 5th and july 21st I will be celebrating my siblings birthdays and on the 14th my cousins birthday :)

Thank you!!
haha, I'm waking up pretty late too ^^ you're alot more active than I am lol. Drawing is always nice~ wish them a happy birthday for me!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there! I'd like to enter!
During your summer I'll still be in school, since I live in the South Hemisphere and our seasons are opposite, but I'll be trying to conciliate yoga, acnl and art classes with school (sometimes doing more than one at once)

Interesting! Multi-tasking at it's best!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eek! Congrats! :)
I'd love to enter!
My summer plan is taking two college classes (concurrent), get back into ACNL and Pokemon, and relax! (Half my summer is already over so I'm doing all these things lell)

Thank you!!
and cool! I love pokemon and relaxing!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll like to enter!
My plans for the holiday:
Well I was thinking of having a lil job at GAME because I love games, it will be my first time to get a job, so I'll be making my CV for that. I'll be also finishing off my short film I made and some media work for my project :3
I'll be meeting up with friends i havent seen in a while because they live in a different part of my city and we might be having a pinic, maybe this week or the week after. I'll be on my animal crossing game to sort out my town, make it awesome, better at least and work on the villagers I don't want and my dreamies. Also be going back to my pokemon games.
I'm a writer so I'm hopfully gonna start doing that again, caus of my college work i never had the best time to write and I wanna get back into it! X< So i be doing a lot over the holidays, hope it goes well XD

Awesome! What's the title of your short film? I definitely need to get back on my pokemon games too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to enter :) summer is actually already halfway done with me and unfortunately, all the fun plans have already passed haha. We went to Galveston for a week as our vacation and had lots of fun! I really enjoyed swimming on the beach with my family because it's been years since the last time. We moved to the United States about three years ago and my parents finally have stable jobs so we were able to afford the vacation. The hotel was very nice and we toured some museums as well. We couldn't do much before that because we fasted in Ramadan and working while fasting is really difficult. Now that I've had my rest, I'm going to be taking driving lessons which I feel like will be a challenge for me. I am taking them because I'll be living on my own in two months for the first time ever. I'm moving to Florida to study and it's exciting but nervous at the same time :) thank you for reading and hosting the giveaway!

Sounds like you had an awesome summer already! you'll do fine in the driving lessons ^^ I was definitely nervous to live on my own for the first time for college too but it was super fun since you meet new people and study something you chose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Soo I tried to write a haiku and kinda failed but I'll still include it for my entry.
To the summer fair,
Quietly wandering there,
watching skies darken,

Nice Haiku!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to enter! And welcome back :)

My summer plans involve working my bum off trying to save up money for my semester abroad in the Netherlands which is starting at the end of August. I'm going to be working two jobs which is going to be... interesting... I also plan on spending the rest of my time relaxing, playing ACNL, watching Wimbledon and the Athletics World Championships, meeting up with my friends, getting /lit/ with my friends. I'll also probably end up binge watching a new TV show, lets be real.

Thank you for reading my entry and hosting the giveaway!

Thank you! Yup, I need to find a job to save up money... but awesome plan for the summer!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yIKES here i go:

who spends the warm days staying inside,
even though her mom continues to chide
her for not spending her time
effectively, because her life is at her prime?

who stays up all night playing animal crossing
when she really should be tossing
ideas around for her college essays
...her productivity's definitely seen better days!

she does take her future seriously,
and she doesnt spend ALL her time meaninglessly!
she's taking a civil rights course at northwestern university,
so she can have a more open mind to diversity!

she's nervous for her future,
but she wants to learn a lot of things- like how to suture!
and though she puts off work because she's afraid it won't be perfect,
her family and friends love her, and in effect,
she knows her future will be bright :blush:

who is she?

(answer: me! i did my best to rhyme hehe and i wrote this at like 5 am ;))

Nice poem!! I bet you're more productive than me. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
TOP SECRET

MISSION: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to the beach with your newly requited squad without any supervision from the adult Spy Agency.
OBJECTIVE: Avoid getting sun burns and being drowned as you make summer memories with your squad to enforce group moral and teamwork; collect evidence of said memories with sea shells, pictures, or videos.

ALL AGENTS . . .
REPORT ON: August
REPORT TO: my house, early morning

You will be disguised, slaughtered with sun screen, and debriefed afterwards from the seniors of the Spy Agency.
Be prepared to have fun with your squad, swim in the ocean, and tan.

THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN 25 SECONDS

Good luck on your mission! - Berry out

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to enter!
At first I was planning to sit around and do nothing, just watching anime and playing animal crossing. But now I think I may try to volunteer at a nearby wildlife center because I need volunteer hours and I like animals. Also, they have squirrels (Which I for some reason love so much).

I was going to do the same with watching anime and playing acnl but I need a job at a veterinary clinic to practice my skills learned from college. (I'm studying Animal Health Technology- aka. animal nurse)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright here goes nothing:

This fine season, otherwise known as summer, the hottest season of the year for the northern hemisphere, I will be spending the vast majority of my time sleeping in beyond what are normally considered acceptable hours to sleep, often until 11:00 am or 12:00 pm, when the sun is fully visible in the sky. After said sleeping, I will peruse the Bell Tree Forums hoping to find good or inexpensive deals on items that I would like to obtain in the game Animal Crossing New Leaf. This daily schedule will comprise most of my summer calendar, however in one week, I will be attending a show choir camp, otherwise known as SCA, where I will spend a week learning choreography and music to put together an entertaining show by the end of the week. After attending Show Choir Camps of America, I will return home and feel very dead, both inside and out for the proceeding five days, however, I will still be maintaining my daily schedule, detailed earlier in this post. After five days have passed from SCA, I will then be departing on an 11 hour road trip for an extended period of time in which I have no responsibilities, otherwise known as a vacation. The vacation will take place in the lovely and generally warm and humid state of North Carolina, in a resort known as Top Sail. Said vacation will be spent sitting on the beach while reading Fahrenheit 451, a classic by Ray Bradbury, in order to enrich and further my education in my next year of school. The vacation will also consist of swimming in controlled, man-made bodies of water, otherwise known as pools, swimming through the natural flow of the ocean towards shores, otherwise known as waves, and going to the local grocery stores in order to buy items that the family had forgotten to store in their suitcases before leaving for the vacation. After the vacation has ended, we will return home by means of a motor vehicle, and unpack the baggage from our vacation. Once we are unpacked, the family will spend one day doing absolutely nothing, except for watching programming on the television (abbreviated TV). After the day of watching TV has passed, we will continue to go along with our designated daily schedules until summer has ended. After summer has ended, I will be attending a public facility whose goal is to enlighten and teach children of all ages curriculum specified by the state, otherwise known as school. School's gonna be dumb.

Geez that took like 30 minutes to write. I should not be using my brain this much during summer and I'm sorry to anyone who read this.

Awesome descriptions of your plan! it sounds awesome!~ XD
I like how it all nice and descriptive, and then you talk about school ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's about 3 more hours until this giveaway ends!!! Everyone has an awesome plan and I had fun reading them! It'll be difficult to choose a winner....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back