• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Pitfall photos?

frogpup

•́ .̫ •̀
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
I hate when I fall in pitfalls most days but sometimes It does make me laugh.
I know I like taking pictures when it happens so I'm sure you guys might have some you'd like to share.

Here are mine :D :

HNI_0099.JPG
HNI_0011.JPG
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0082.JPG
HNI_0090.JPG
HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0078.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0020.JPG
    HNI_0020.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 201
  • HNI_0021.JPG
    HNI_0021.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 201
Even I, as a monkey mastervillager, don't want THAT monkey into my town.

I don't have any pitfall photos at the moment, but I can tell you this:
I wanted this villager Curt gone so I went to the islands, stole tons of pitfall seeds, and buried them where Curt is.
Nana saw everything.

i often tried to steer Saharah into a pitfall, but alas she always magically skirted around it...

Aw man I love Elise... She's so cute! Look at those glasses! I just don't like the way her house looks.

I have a several pitfall photos I collected because I wanted to do make a huge pitfall gif compilation. I'll post some here later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw man I love Elise... She's so cute! Look at those glasses! I just don't like the way her house looks.

I have a several pitfall photos I collected because I wanted to do make a huge pitfall gif compilation. I'll post some here later

Even I, as a monkey mastervillager, don't want THAT monkey into my town.

I don't have any pitfall photos at the moment, but I can tell you this:
I wanted this villager Curt gone so I went to the islands, stole tons of pitfall seeds, and buried them where Curt is.
Nana saw everything.

I just.... really didn't like elise, i LOVE monkeys.... so when i got her the LEAST cute monkey I was very upset lol.

I always feel guilty when someone I like walks up to me being mean to villagers I dont like lol.... a little awkward.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought she was kinda cute but like you said her house isnt the best lol.

I was also on a real bad streak of getting villagers I really didnt want, so Elise was the topping on the cake. I'm sure I would have appreciated her a little more at a different time lol

Last edited:
Oh man!!! I wish I had a picture of Cesar in one when I was trying to get him to move out!

DFmghqNXgAMAEwI.jpg

Classic Carrie being apathetic. Thanks Carrie.

DFmhWhcXcAALa-q.jpg

You need some help? I'm afraid I can't help today.

DFmhKUrXsAQ7cWM.jpg

This game is the best way to capture pitfalls.

Back