Best Pitfall photos?

frogpup

•́ .̫ •̀
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
I hate when I fall in pitfalls most days but sometimes It does make me laugh.
I know I like taking pictures when it happens so I'm sure you guys might have some you'd like to share.

Here are mine :D :

HNI_0099.JPG
HNI_0011.JPG
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0082.JPG
HNI_0090.JPG
HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0078.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0020.JPG
    HNI_0020.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 201
  • HNI_0021.JPG
    HNI_0021.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 201
Even I, as a monkey mastervillager, don't want THAT monkey into my town.

I don't have any pitfall photos at the moment, but I can tell you this:
I wanted this villager Curt gone so I went to the islands, stole tons of pitfall seeds, and buried them where Curt is.
Nana saw everything.

i often tried to steer Saharah into a pitfall, but alas she always magically skirted around it...

Aw man I love Elise... She's so cute! Look at those glasses! I just don't like the way her house looks.

I have a several pitfall photos I collected because I wanted to do make a huge pitfall gif compilation. I'll post some here later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw man I love Elise... She's so cute! Look at those glasses! I just don't like the way her house looks.

I have a several pitfall photos I collected because I wanted to do make a huge pitfall gif compilation. I'll post some here later

Even I, as a monkey mastervillager, don't want THAT monkey into my town.

I don't have any pitfall photos at the moment, but I can tell you this:
I wanted this villager Curt gone so I went to the islands, stole tons of pitfall seeds, and buried them where Curt is.
Nana saw everything.

I just.... really didn't like elise, i LOVE monkeys.... so when i got her the LEAST cute monkey I was very upset lol.

I always feel guilty when someone I like walks up to me being mean to villagers I dont like lol.... a little awkward.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought she was kinda cute but like you said her house isnt the best lol.

I was also on a real bad streak of getting villagers I really didnt want, so Elise was the topping on the cake. I'm sure I would have appreciated her a little more at a different time lol

Last edited:
Oh man!!! I wish I had a picture of Cesar in one when I was trying to get him to move out!

DFmghqNXgAMAEwI.jpg

Classic Carrie being apathetic. Thanks Carrie.

DFmhWhcXcAALa-q.jpg

You need some help? I'm afraid I can't help today.

DFmhKUrXsAQ7cWM.jpg

This game is the best way to capture pitfalls.

Back