Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
What comes across your mind when you face the word "mutant"? What do you imagine a mutant to be?

someone or something with a genetic defect that changes their physical appearance

Something affected by Radiation, I mostly instantly think of anything Fallout Related when I hear Mutant

someone or something with a genetic defect that changes their physical appearance

This, but I don't like using the word "mutant" to refer to a disability or a defect.

In fact, defect is probably the word I'd use. Mutant sounds like some kind of monster.

This, but I don't like using the word "mutant" to refer to a disability or a defect.

In fact, defect is probably the word I'd use. Mutant sounds like some kind of monster.

oops didnt mean it like that

but more of the term mutation. when i hear "mutant" i think of four leafed clovers and the mutants from futurama

To me, a monster is one who has "ugly" physical mutations and has no regard for other peoples feelings,
emotions, or well being. That is not what a mutant is, that's a monster. Mutants are just like humans except they have heightened abilities and have more balanced physical mutations than humans do.

Last edited:
probably just the big ol fallout bugs and the big ol fallout mutant dudes
iwouldnevercallsomeoneamutantthatsfricked

Speaking of mutants, since this is a thread about them than how about we give these Mutants some recognition on this forum?

Mystique%202%20(585%20x%20363).jpg

main-qimg-11ef9129bfc5c5c2e983cf14c9a4be97-c

952468-mblob.jpg

xmen-203x300.jpg

images

1461692848333.jpg

Who is your favorite mutant in the X-Men universe?

everytime i hear mutant i think of my mental illnesses trying to take over because its like that. and i cant stop it.

What comes to mind is xmen. But I actually have a gene mutation myself which technically makes me a mutant.
What is my special ability you ask? Anxiety and depression.

mutants are monsters that are., like, part one thing part another. or genetically modified animals. like, sci fi stuff lol.. natural mutations arent mutants imo because i feel like it is just the monster thing so ppl w genetic mutations that might make them look different from other ppl arent mutants

Back