Yellow Candy
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Winter Mittens
White Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
hi, i am incredibly sad & bored pls ask me questions !!
nothing nsfw/personal please i am an egg

Last edited:
How was your day

What kind of music do you like?

What kind of music do you like?

It usually differs, based on my mood... I'll listen to something more punk if I'm angry or upset, and if I'm feeling good I will listen to something quiet and nice like In Love With a Ghost's music, or pretty Zelda songs c:

how do you pronounce your username?
lie-the-lies?

is that your motto? to lie the lies? are you full of lies?

how do you pronounce your username?
lie-the-lies?

is that your motto? to lie the lies? are you full of lies?
I pronounce it lih-theh-lihths? idk its weird lol
yes thats my motto, i am full of all of the lies

Are asking threads going to live on forever?

yes.........................probably.......im contributing to that rn so, ,, , enjoy my friend

Ayyy I love In Love With A Ghost. They so gooood. You should check out Louie Zong's music too if you like them. ^^

It usually differs, based on my mood... I'll listen to something more punk if I'm angry or upset, and if I'm feeling good I will listen to something quiet and nice like In Love With a Ghost's music, or pretty Zelda songs c:

Ayyy I love In Love With A Ghost. They so gooood. You should check out Louie Zong's music too if you like them. ^^

Yooo same I love their music! I like their newest album especially the song Healing. Otherwise I like flowers and we were friends a lot

What's your favorite song?

Yooo same I love their music! I like their newest album especially the song Healing. Otherwise I like flowers and we were friends a lot

ooh, i love love love flowers ft nori aswell!!
((this 1 makes me cry but i love it)
when did u first realize u were a egg

i knew i didnt fit in with the other kids at the playground wen i was a young lad,,, ideclared egg cause.... im eggcellent?? idk where i was going with that

Last edited:

Mmm.. my favorite is I was feeling down, I found a nice witch and we're friends.
XD long title.

Back