• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you ever think this about...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Chrissy and Francine? So today Chrissy is camping in my Campsite and i start thinking...

Think about it, they look like Rabbits but they're both are the only one who (in my opinion) don't like Rabbits.

Look at the little hair coming out from his Hat or whatever they both use. I think they're actually Humans just like the Mayors. Actually there was a theory that the Sisters are humans, not rabbits. What you think?

I always wondered about this! That little yellow hair... but they also have animal noses and tails... unless it's all a disguise and they're fake... x)
I've seen a creepy pasta long ago where all the animals in Animal Crossing are supposedly children who "crossed" and became animals, and that's why they talk, walk on 2 feet, etc. So maybe with these 2 the transformation is still incomplete? And our human characters will be the next ones... x)

I always wondered about this! That little yellow hair... but they also have animal noses and tails... unless it's all a disguise and they're fake... x)
I've seen a creepy pasta long ago where all the animals in Animal Crossing are supposedly children who "crossed" and became animals, and that's why they talk, walk on 2 feet, etc. So maybe with these 2 the transformation is still incomplete? And our human characters will be the next ones... x)

that creeped me out omgg

Well Coco is a gyroid bunny. And going by what gyroids are supposed to represent, she is a dead rabbit who was cremated and mixed in with the clay material. Her physical form is just a hollow figure being used as a vessel for her spirit self.

...Kind of creepy when you think about it.

We start talking about a theory and no i just creep out with just 2 comments hahaha!

Haha, don't worry. Let's keep talking about this conspiracy theories in the game.

I'm going to go on a complete different tangent but Sanrio claims Hello Kitty is just a little girl and not a cat.

So, back to Chrissy and Francine, who I think look similar to My Melody, it could be the same instance? Or just for the entire ACNL crew excluding the Mayor.

The mayor took a train that crossed into another parallel world. :cool:

I saw fanart of Chrissy and Francine where they were putting on their makeup and such, and a comic where they started to take off their bunny hoods, revealing their blonde hair. It really does make you wonder if they're secretly twin human girls who like dressing up as rabbits.

IMG_1186.JPG

So many examples of fan art where they are girls.

Wouldn't it kinda be cute of they are humans pretending to be rabbits . Talk about embracing the culture around them hah hah. I think they are rabbits wearing fashion hoodies but that's me.

I saw fanart of Chrissy and Francine where they were putting on their makeup and such, and a comic where they started to take off their bunny hoods, revealing their blonde hair. It really does make you wonder if they're secretly twin human girls who like dressing up as rabbits.

In the theory i read long time ago they said that they're both afraid to show of her true self.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That picture have sense for me, haha.

Oh my... I never heard of that creepypasta but that's more or less the idea behind my towns as well xD;;; They are the spirits of real humans that happened to embody their animal's characteristics one way or another that either got trapped in a limbo-like state (in Mayvale), or in Rococore's case ascended to what is basically the land of dreams. (neither ways of getting to that point is in any way "nice" though, even if the second sounds relatively harmless)

On Chrissy and Francine now, that are the point of this discussion... It's... eerie to think they might be incomplete transformations. Even humans pretending to be rabbits doesn't sit all that well with me. But what if I made it worse? What if they might be rabbits wearing human faces?

Hey guys, what if the animal villagers who look like humans are actually pets that crossed over? Animal Crossing? And their physical form in AC is what they remember of themselves and their owners? Dun dun dun!!!!

...Sorry, I'll let myself out.

Back