• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite game OST?

Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite soundtrack.

Starcraft is also pretty good.

Tropico's soundtrack is one of the reasons I enjoy it. I have no idea what they're singing about, but it's pleasant to listen to.

There are so many more games with great soundtracks, but those are a few examples.

My favorite one is Majoras Mask, especially "Majora's Incarnate Battle".. I dunno why,
I just think it's way too funny, so it always makes me happy :D

Skyrimmmmmmmmm (or animal crossing).
But Skyrim probably because it's just such an amazing game that I've loved for many years and it has such a beautiful and expansive soundtracks. Nothing like wandering through the wilderness, moutains and forests looking at the northen lights with the amazing music playing c:

Aside from pokemon and animal crossing, I'd say the Persona 5 OST is my favorite www

Probably,, The Last Of Us; that game has such a compelling soundtrack. It would be that or the soundtrack from The Walking Dead Telltale Game. Both of those have soundtracks that give me SHIVERS

Some of my favorites right now would have to be Super Mario Odyssey, Miitopia, and Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.

Pretty much every Mario and Pokemon game has a good soundtrack, though.

Not sure anyone's said it yet, so I will: The Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack. It was so incredible; the instrumentals were stunning. The music that plays when you beat the game still brings me to tears to this very day.

Doki Doki Literature Club! It has a beautiful OST. I bought some of the songs and listen to them all of the time lol.

Last edited:
Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (+Kai, Rei, Hou, Matsuri, Kizuna, and Sui)
Ougon Musou Kyouku (+X and ?CROSS)
ROSE GUNS DAYS
TRianThology ~Sanmenkyou no Kuni no Alice~
Umineko no Naku Koro ni (+Chiru, Tsubasa, Hane, and PS3)

so anything 07th expansion

Persona games tend to have some of my favorite OSTs. I'd also say the original Animal Crossing, Earthbound, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and the Paper Mario series.

i'll be shocked if no ones said pokemon bw/bw2, those games have beautiful music

The undertale soundtrack is amazing for me. I'm familiar with all of the songs, and I've always loved Toby Fox's music since he started working on the homestuck ost. Of course, I also like the animal crossing games ost a lot. Also, I really love the music in overwatch. It works so well in the game and hearing the music play as the map is revealed is always so exciting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! How could I forget? I love the danganronpa series, and it's music is fantastic. It has a few reoccuring leitmotifs that play at crucial parts in the story, and the music meshes so dramatically well with the game. The soundtrack is great to listen to when I want to feel like I'm a cool detective.

Night in the Woods has the BEST soundtrack, it's really cosy if that makes sense?? i use it for drawing a lot :cool:

^^^ yes!! night in the woods's ost is so nice and atmospheric and it fits the game so well

also I unironically still listen to the undertale soundtrack all the time, fight me

Pokemon mario mother and fallout are my favorites!

Just started playing Endless Legend again. I forgot how good the soundtrack is.

Back