• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite game OST?

Hmm, tough but Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (any pokemon game would work, but these have my favorite tracks out of the series) Super Mario Galaxy 1 and/or 2, Sonic CD, or Spyro the Dragon. There are many really good game soundtracks, so I just chose a few of my favorites, but really anything that other people have commented would work just as well as these

it used to be undertale, but now i have to go with night in the woods. i love to have it going in the background no matter what i'm doing and just stay in that world for a while. it's got some of the best music i've heard in any game, ever.

Definitely Undertale. I really love "Dummy!," "Bonetrousle," "Metal Crusher," "Death By Glamour," and "Can You Really Call This a Hotel, I Didn't Receive a Mint on My Pillow or Anything."

My favorite ost would have to be Crypt of the Necromancer: Jake Kaufman version. This ost makes you feel like doin a sick dance while at the same time makes you panic because the length of the song is how long you have in a level, its a great mix of tension and funk ?▲?

The three I like/listen to the most are Xenoblade Chronicles, Fire Emblem Awakening and The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina Of Time! also, the I Am Setsuna soundtrack is gorgeous <3

In all honesty, I really love the OST's from a game called Kingdom Hearts. There's currently 7 games that aren't remasters or bundles, with the long awaited part 3 that I've been waiting so long for.. part 2 came out in 2005 and part 3 was ANNOUNCED IN 2013. Now it's 2017 and we FINALLY got a release date- Coming 2018... Well, its better than seeing "now in Development" again lmao. ANYWAYS, SORRY FOR THE RANT haha, back to the topic. I really like the music from the Kingdom Hearts series bc its just so well orchestrated and they play at just the right place, at just the right time. Major goosebumps haha. And i really like Undertale's OST's as well, but I just prefer KH haha.

Mega Man II, Kid Icarus and Secret of Mana.

i love video game music so much. some of my favorites are ace attorney, animal crossing, undertale, professor layton, legend of zelda and pokemon (especially diamond and pearl)

I love the OST of Acnl (especially 7PM, my all time favourite) but also Chrono Trigger, i never actually played the game but i fell in love with the OST. I also much prefer the piano versions of OSTs, it is a lot more calming and easy to listen to for hours on end

So the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack makes me sosoososos happy but my ultimate would have to be the final fantasy XI soundtrack (it always has me goosebump-y)

My favorite OSTs include SM64, MK64, Mario Party 1, Zelda OOT, and Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby. I also love pretty much any NES videogame music, too.

Oh, Ace Attorney is amazing! I especially loved Matt Engarde's theme song when he swishes around his drink. That was so cool-sounding.

I also really loved Professor Layton since it was pleasant and not overwhelming.

like the whole persona series soundtracks?
persona 4....... if i had to pick?!?!?!?1 its too hard

Dark cloud, but that's mainly nostalgia talking. Its just so relaxing for the most part. I just wish Level-5 would make a remake of the series or at least continue it.

My second favourite is probably FFXIV. Its just SO GOOD.

Persona series, Final Fantasy (sometimes) all things Ace Attorney, can we just talk about Apollo, Simon, Athena and Klavier's themes?

Last edited:
I love the Splatoon soundtracks. Splattack was one of the reasons that initiated my interest in Splatoon because it got stuck in my head and was so catchy. I love the Far Cry 3 soundtrack too.

Many have already posted ones I would have, so instead I'll go with something a little less well known.

Hue. It has such an amazing soundtrack that I keep coming back to listen to it. It's perfect for studying, listening or just having on in the background. The game its self while a little short is a lot of fun.

Back