• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist!!!

Jewels

stay gold
Bells
Switch
0977-0108-8595
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (60) +
:lemon:hello friends!:lemon:

so i've always been off and on of animal crossing but since it's summer, i know i'll be on more. i'm planning on doing a whole house makeover but i need some help! i've put together a wishlist with all sorts of items that i need.

with all that being said, i was thinking of paying in tbt if that's okay with you guys. i'll let you decide a fair price since i've never been too good with pricing + there's quite a few unorderables. thanks so much in advance!

**will update wishlist**​

Last edited:
Hi! I have the cacao tree, garden faucet, gift pile, pitcher plant, sloppy chair, sloppy stereo, s.s. dolphin, succulent plant, vintage telescope, and wooden counter. I can also get you all of the reorderable things, but it'll take a few days for it all to come in. :p

I'd rather trade you item for item. Do you have anything on my wishlist? http://moridb.com/catalogs/dRP4KliiPR

If not, then I'll set a price in TBT. Just LMK! :D

Hello! I can get you:
alarm clock
berliner
classic desk
green table
overall dress
plank flooring
ranch chair
ranch dresser
sloppy stereo
sloppy chair
typewriter
white pot

I can do 1 TBT per orderable and 2 TBT per unorderable so 15 TBT in total?

I can get you the hawthorn bonsai, lattice wall, quince bonsai, and snake plant! Does 8 tbt sound okay (2 tbt per item)? I honestly have no clue how tbt pricing works.

Hi! I have the cacao tree, garden faucet, gift pile, pitcher plant, sloppy chair, sloppy stereo, s.s. dolphin, succulent plant, vintage telescope, and wooden counter. I can also get you all of the reorderable things, but it'll take a few days for it all to come in. :p

I'd rather trade you item for item. Do you have anything on my wishlist? http://moridb.com/catalogs/dRP4KliiPR

If not, then I'll set a price in TBT. Just LMK! :D

i have the whole zodiac set except the dog): does that work for you for now? i can definitely look more into it if we end up trading more items later on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can get you:
alarm clock
berliner
classic desk
green table
overall dress
plank flooring
ranch chair
ranch dresser
sloppy stereo
sloppy chair
typewriter
white pot

I can do 1 TBT per orderable and 2 TBT per unorderable so 15 TBT in total?

how bout everything minus the sloppy chair and stereo? since i think im receiving that from someone else! i'll still give you 15tbt for everything:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the hawthorn bonsai, lattice wall, quince bonsai, and snake plant! Does 8 tbt sound okay (2 tbt per item)? I honestly have no clue how tbt pricing works.

sure hun:) let me know when you wanna trade!

Yes, that's awesome! I'll start gathering the stuff now and VM you once I'm ready. :)

how bout everything minus the sloppy chair and stereo? since i think im receiving that from someone else! i'll still give you 15tbt for everything:)

That works with me! I have your stuff ready so let me know when it's the best time to trade. :D

CRAP! I don't have the pitcher plant D:

Is there anything you'd like instead? I'm so sorry...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: I don't have the succulent plant either D: I traded them away a week ago or so and I forgot to update my list of stuff that I have.

I'll look everything over again, but is there anything else that you'd like instead? TBT, IGB, golden roses?

Hey! I can get you everything! It'll just take me a tad to gather it all up. Plus, after you're done with your trades ^^

That works with me! I have your stuff ready so let me know when it's the best time to trade. :D

thanks so much! i'll vm you when i'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

CRAP! I don't have the pitcher plant D:

Is there anything you'd like instead? I'm so sorry...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: I don't have the succulent plant either D: I traded them away a week ago or so and I forgot to update my list of stuff that I have.

I'll look everything over again, but is there anything else that you'd like instead? TBT, IGB, golden roses?

it's all good, just trade what you have! i'll still give you all the zodiacs i have:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I can get you everything! It'll just take me a tad to gather it all up. Plus, after you're done with your trades ^^

wow forreal?(': that's crazyyyyy! i'll definitely take you up on that though! let me get through these few trades and then i'll update my wishlist. how much tbt do you think would cover all?

thanks so much! i'll vm you when i'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's all good, just trade what you have! i'll still give you all the zodiacs i have:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow forreal?(': that's crazyyyyy! i'll definitely take you up on that though! let me get through these few trades and then i'll update my wishlist. how much tbt do you think would cover all?

Of course! :) Okay! Please let me know when wishlist is updated! 1 tbt orderable and 2tbt unorderable find with you?

Of course! :) Okay! Please let me know when wishlist is updated! 1 tbt orderable and 2tbt unorderable find with you?

that's totally fine with me:) i'll vm you when everything's updated! thanks so much!!!! <3

bumping this just because i added a few more things <3

Hello I can get you antique-shelf, basic-trash-can, quilted-tapestry,slipper-rack and the wall-mounted-tv
How does 10 tbt sound for everything?

I can get you everything on your list! Let me know what you can offer for it c:

Hello I can get you antique-shelf, basic-trash-can, quilted-tapestry,slipper-rack and the wall-mounted-tv
How does 10 tbt sound for everything?

that sounds great! thank you so much! sorry for the late response, lemme know where you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you everything on your list! Let me know what you can offer for it c:

yay that's so amazing thank you!!what do you think would be a fair price? im kinda bad with pricing so whatever you think is fair will work!

Back