Let's talk about Deers.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi.
So in Animal Crossing New Leaf a new species get introduced and the player community, do not hesitate to give his opinions about em. I'm talking about Deers. There are a lot of em, and i don!t know one that don't have his fan base, no matter who is more popular than who.
-Fauna
-Diana
-Erik
-Beau
-Zell
-Deidre
-Bam
Are just some of the ones in the game and fun fact... There are Deers for each personality. Cool isn't it? Anyway, what you think about em.

I want yo see your opinions while i wait for someone who have an original Louie in boxes (i've been waiting two days...).

There no peppy deer
And you forgot to mention in that list the cranky deer which is Bruce

As side from that I like them but meh not too much of fan I am for them

Oh you're right! I forget about the Peppy personality.

tbh i like all the deers- they're just all so sweet and have their own charms!

idunno!! :blush:

I love all the deers and they all look so cute. I have Diana and Zell in my town and their personalities are so unique :) Zell moved into a terrible spot though so I'll have to move him out :(

I have Erik and Fauna for 3 Years. They look really cool together, like brother and sister.

Why wasn't Chelsea the Sanrio deer peppy?

Please explain that reasoning.

Because Chai the elephant was peppy?

i love the deers, honestly. deers are my favourite animal irl, so it was nice to see them included in new leaf

They're really cool. I love Zell's design, he's my favorite. I currently have him and Fauna in my town.

Why wasn't Chelsea the Sanrio deer peppy?

Please explain that reasoning.

Because Chai the elephant was peppy?

Chelsea is Normal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're really cool. I love Zell's design, he's my favorite. I currently have him and Fauna in my town.

Do you have a DA to take a look to Zell?

jJqCKY9.jpg

YpkPzoO.jpg
Beau and Fauna are long time residents of my towns.Aside from these two,Erik is the only other deer I'd like to have move in but the other deer are alright.I don't dislike any of 'em.

They're okay I guess. Good to see more variety of species in New Leaf but I still stick with my favorite villagers. I don't really have a particular deer I really like,

Fauna, what a great memories having her.

I was asking why they didn't make Chelsea peppy so we could have all personality types :blush:

My bad. You're right, she have the look of a Peppy Villager more than a normal.

My bad. You're right, she have the look of a Peppy Villager more than a normal.

Hey I just found a random Dream Address with Zell.
He's really sweet so if anyone else has him in their town leave your DA.
If you have any deer in your DA you should mention it in case someone wants to visit!

Random town with Zell and cute pink paths:
7A00-0061-8EA5

Hey I just found a random Dream Address with Zell.
He's really sweet so if anyone else has him in their town leave your DA.
If you have any deer in your DA you should mention it in case someone wants to visit!

Random town with Zell and cute pink paths:
7A00-0061-8EA5

Thank you.

Erik is one of my dreamies, I'm pretty apathetic towards the other deer villagers though. Like I don't actively hate them, and they're cute, but they're just kinda...there you know?

Back