• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A faster way to get 100.000.000 bells?(In City Folk)

kwark

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I trying to save up 100.000.000 bells to see if I get a feather.

I'm doing everything I can to get 100 million bells as soon as possible. July is a pretty good mouth to get a serious amount of bells, but after that, I have to rely on bell rocks, collecting fruit, selling fossils and selling gyroids.

I checked to see what is in my capability and I could get 6 million bells in this mouth alone. I'm still not even close to a 100 million.

Spending another year to get to 100 million bells, isn't quite what I have in mind.

Maybe there is a faster way to get there? I'm just asking.

Last edited:
Some people have wiimiifi, which is like a wifi thing for your wii, and they could get bells for you. I've seen some people talk about wiimiifi and i was gonna suggest trying to find some people with it. Theres a thread somewhere, and if youre lucky someone will have bells for you. I don't play AC:CF as much any more and i dont have any bells

Wow, trying to save up 100 mill for a feather, you have my respect. You could also try turnips (red and white), not sure if you're into that stock market though. Otherwise I LOVE to fish and catch bugs for bells all year round.

Although I have a recommendation, it would be far less tedious if you have a copy of wild world and saved up for feathers on that game just by simply giving money to Pelly or Phyllis for Boondox, and I think you only need about 6 million for that to get all the feathers. If you have all that, you can transfer your character to city folk and go in your catalog and order the feathers for MUCH MUCH less, like around 100 bells for each feather or so. This is how I got my rainbow feather and all the other colors. That is if you are planning on doing this as an experiment, then ignore me :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back