Who is less popular than you thought they should be?

Monty, Apple, Bones and Wendy.
Wendy is fairly popular, but I expected her to be a lot more popular since her house, her design, etc are just perfect!
Monty was in my very first town, Cerulean, and he was the sweetest thing. He lived exactly beside me and always asked for directions home ; w ;
Apple was in my 2nd town, Elysium. I practically love ALL peppy villagers, they're so soft and sensitive, and always so enthusiastic about everything, I can't help but love her.
Bones was also in Elysium, and.. he's my favorite lazy dog. That's just about it.

BUT ALL VILLAGERS DESERVE LOVE <3

Apple! Who doesn't like a cute little beaver? TBT doesn't even have her villager even though she's adorbs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Monty, Apple, Bones and Wendy.
Wendy is fairly popular, but I expected her to be a lot more popular since her house, her design, etc are just perfect!
Monty was in my very first town, Cerulean, and he was the sweetest thing. He lived exactly beside me and always asked for directions home ; w ;
Apple was in my 2nd town, Elysium. I practically love ALL peppy villagers, they're so soft and sensitive, and always so enthusiastic about everything, I can't help but love her.
Bones was also in Elysium, and.. he's my favorite lazy dog. That's just about it.

BUT ALL VILLAGERS DESERVE LOVE <3

Yess!

All kangaroos!
They're such a cuties and unique looking!
Poor Mathilda, Kit and Astrid, they are some of my favourite!
And the babies are adorable, kangaroos deserve more love <3

Back