• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is less popular than you thought they should be?

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Before the Welcome Amiibo update there were so many people talking about Claude.

OMG he's a chocolate bunny!!

Happy Home Designer had him as a SpotPass downloadable character.
I thought he was going to be popular, especially in rustic towns.

After the release? Not popular at all.

Who do you think should be more popular than they are right now?

Attachments

• IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 212
Primate villagers! Hans and Boone are such adorable gorillas, and Champ is such an adorable monkey. I would love to have all the primate villagers in town. But oddly enough after all this time playing ACNL since it was released I have yet to come across a primate villager in my town naturally. Always cats, rams, dogs, etc.

Well I obviously wanna say clyde because he is a happy yellow pony! His eyes are a lil wonky but better than some other eyes in the game and he is just such a sweetheart. ;u;

Peaches & Clyde! They're soOo cute! They would also be really fitting in a spooky/horror town because of their eyes.
Also I don't believe Nana is very popular either? she's a cute pink monkey so idk why not :c plus her house is gorgeous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I obviously wanna say clyde because he is a happy yellow pony! His eyes are a lil wonky but better than some other eyes in the game and he is just such a sweetheart. ;u;

i agree he's so cute c: I want him in my 2nd town!! & i luuv his wonky eyes

Peaches & Clyde! They're soOo cute! They would also be really fitting in a spooky/horror town because of their eyes.
Also I don't believe Nana is very popular either? she's a cute pink monkey so idk why not :c plus her house is gorgeous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i agree he's so cute c: I want him in my 2nd town!! & i luuv his wonky eyes

Yessssss another Clyde lover! The revaluation is starting! :cool: I never thought about peaches and clyde together in a town but that would be so cute!!!! I also agree that nana should be way more popular. Marcie as well imo.

Yessssss another Clyde lover! The revaluation is starting! :cool: I never thought about peaches and clyde together in a town but that would be so cute!!!! I also agree that nana should be way more popular. Marcie as well imo.

Yes! peaches & Clyde are bf & gf, so i'm going to have them both in my town c;
i love the villagers you have in your sig, looks like a lot of them are not popular ones but they're so so cute.
makes your town more original :)

Gayle by far... the cutest gator girl!

Nana! She's the sweetest! I love the way she sings the tune and her beautiful house—she's my favorite villager. She's given me her picture twice now. :blush:

I'm also totally surprised about:

Nana
Clyde
Gayle

All three have been absolutely darling in all my towns.
I have special memories with each one.

Nana and Gayle always surprise me when people post about how they want an all pink villager town, both Nana and Gayle are suggested; then the person will say "oh, not those."

Really? *shakes head*

Last edited:
fuchsia. i feel like she deserves more praise, y'know?

Heck yes I'm feeling the love for Gayle <3

Another pink cutie is Gala the pig. I had her in my first town and she was great, but I never see anyone talking about her. She has great taste in music too (Two Days Ago).

I don't understand why Tammi is so underrated. Be it, her weird eyes, but the fact that makes her a peppy villager born near april fools(or in april fools originally), and extremely similar to an artist I greatly inspire with a very similar persona, makes me like her.

Prince!
From what I've seen on this site apparently a lot of people dislike him because it looks like he has a five o'clock shadow

Almost every villager mentioned here is one of my favorites!

So many under appreciated villagers

My baby Claude ;-;, I was sooo happy when they bought him back! He's a current and forever resident
of my town Flora.

Also Sally! Just why! She's just as sweet as those more 'popular' normal villagers.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that Gayle is slept on! I also feel like Drago is super ignored/underrated.

Amiibo_391_Gayle.jpg 4863043172730780558.jpg

Last edited:
Back