• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is less popular than you thought they should be?

Just looking at the list I see Rocco, one of my top ten favourite villagers is given no regard by anyone else. Love that cranky hippo. Camofrog, Wart Jr. and Joey are all poorly liked apparently. I get that we can't love all of them but you guys just don't seem to have th right opinions on these things.

I have Ursala and Lucy and I like them both a lot.

Biskit was one of my first villagers in my very first town. I know it's the nostalgia but he just has a simple and cute design. But Marcie is really the one who should be huge. 2 for 1 villager! I named her baby Darcie and I thought I was hilarious.

Tiffany most definitely. How can people not love her? She's the most adorable goth bunny ever.

Chops needs more recognition, he is so sweet and has a way with words that I can't describe! He just looks so put together, and his house is gorgeous too.

Snake.

Look at him, man.

tumblr_inline_o2cgt0IWHj1qzb5w4_75sq.gif

Pink bun is life

Claudia the Tiger! What?! Tier 6?! She's a pink tiger with stripes that look like hearts.

I thought Rodeo would be more popular because of how "cool" he looks and Monique because of how unique she looks.

Derwin's cuteness is also under appreciated.

I have to agree. I can't believe he's not very popular. He's one of the cutest villagers in New Leaf.

Joey not popular?!?! When I joined TBT I can't believe how some people don't like him!!

A baby boy duck!

It's because of the eyebrows. Some people sure have difficulty loving those with eyebrows (cough cough NATE cough cough)

...Penelope. I can't believe she isn't that popular, even though she as a giant adorable bow in the facade of her ears, "Oh, bow!"

Olaf! Like what the heckie he's just a adorable smug lil anteater and he looks so good in the mariachi outfit he has ;A;

Not to mention how sweet Joey, Pudge and Gladys are they're just so precious it just leaves me so confused.

Frita and Pietro, they're unique and need more love

Gayle, Chadder, Agnes, Portia, Spork... I could name a lot more. There are a ton of underrated villagers, I wish more people would give the less popular ones a chance!

Joey not popular?!?! When I joined TBT I can't believe how some people don't like him!!

A baby boy duck!

It's because of the eyebrows. Some people sure have difficulty loving those with eyebrows (cough cough NATE cough cough)

Omg without the eyebrows he would be the cutest thing everrrrrrr

Back