• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

LittleMissPanda

๐Ÿพ get a clue! ๐Ÿพ
Cherry ๐Ÿ’
Lemon ๐Ÿ‹
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Red Balloon
Toy Hammer
Magenta Pinwheel
Pink Hybrid Rose
Rad Feather
Red Rose
Fair Pinwheel
Hi everyone! So here's a game I recently got! It's really fantastic so far! I'm kinda surprised there wasn't a Thread about this sooner, so I guess I'll have the honor of making one!:blush: (unless there already is one tucked away somewhere, then oops! *sweatdrops*)

Here we can discuss the game, share thoughts and tips and exchange Friend Codes so we can trade goods online! I myself am looking for bunches of materials such as Iron, Copper, Black Stone and Black Rocks. If you have any to spare I could offer my precious Peridots and even Rubies!

I could also exchange TBT!

Let's have fun with this, guys! I wanna know what you think of this game and how your progress in your farm and with the villagers/town ranks is going so far! :D

Last edited:
Bump- I CAN'T be the only one here who plays this :blush:

I believe I had almost 100 hours into this game. The only thing I had left to do is to finish ranking the town's up. I got married, had my baby, and beat Mr. D.

It was a great game, but now I started playing Ever Oasis.

I have been considering buying this game for a while but I can no longer afford to buy it. The farming, looking after animals, and crops looks really well done! Seeing gameplay of those parts of the game makes me want to go and buy it! However, I was just looking up the character designs and I gotta say that I am very disappointed in how awful the clothing is designed for each character. Even the Child system is lazy and boring. Everything they wear is too tacky and outdated, I know its a farming game but I was hoping for a more modernized farming Story of Seasons game with kappa's and witches and more Harvest Sprites, or magical creatures that grant you special powers for your tools or whatnot etc. But no, those were taken out. I was hoping to be able to Marry a kappa or a witch just like in the Harvest Moon games for GBA or DS. Overall some parts of the game are VERY well done and I'm impressed with the effort that the creators put into their game but for most parts it was just a copy and paste and slapped into the game with absolutely no originality, no re-design for modern appeal. I feel like the very first Story of Seasons for Nintendo 3DS went way downhill compared to Harvest Moon: A New Beginning.

As for me, I'm still in year 1 and I know exactly who I'm going to marry :blush:

What I'm waiting for is the DLC and the patch. Apparently it will fix a certain bug where, if you are married to Ludus and try to enter a Beverage Bash festival the game softlocks. Luckily I don't have to worry about that, but it still sucks if you did marry him and are affected by this.

I think I got to autumn year 1 before I got distracted by other games. I'll probably go back to it eventually.

Think there's enough new to this game compared to the first one? I bought my wife Story of Seasons and she liked it a lot, but she also played Stardew Valley and I don't want her to get bored of the genre

Think there's enough new to this game compared to the first one? I bought my wife Story of Seasons and she liked it a lot, but she also played Stardew Valley and I don't want her to get bored of the genre

In terms of mechanics, ToT definitly improved a lot compared to the first SoS. It's more visually pleasing, too. It's really fun working on maxing out the stats of your crops.

Bought it. Played it for a while and then Persona 5 came out and I put it on hold. When I finished P5 and intended to go back to playing SoS, Fire Emblem Echoes came out! xD

I like the art style and the look of the game. I'll probably get it soon.

I was thinkingg about picking this up but I still haven't finished playing through the first one yet.

I have been debating on whether or not to start playing this game, though I don't know which one is better: ToT or the first Story of Seasons? Has anyone played both & can say which one they like better? o v o

finally, a 3oT thread yay. :blush:

i'm in fall of year 2. i was considering marrying ludus but like you said, the beverage bash event won't function properly if you're married to him. :( i'm waiting for the patch and DLC to fix this and add more content for non-married players to get the best out of the game. anyway, i'm more focused on raising the quality of crops, raising the livestock product brand + attributes, doing ruins research, and getting some of the farm circles (grinder, fermenter, jam factory, winery).

i haven't played 3oT in a few weeks though because it has been getting a bit grindy for me. by the time i finish tending my crops and livestock, it's around 1-2 pm and that's with upgraded tools but then again i hog crops for dishes and rank up missions lol. what really bugs me is playing with my dog (sounds mean whoops). i wish pets were allowed indoors. it would be convenient and a time-saver if i could take my dog along for treasure hunts while i'm doing errands and gathering items.

good game btw!

I have been debating on whether or not to start playing this game, though I don't know which one is better: ToT or the first Story of Seasons? Has anyone played both & can say which one they like better? o v o

It's been awhile since I've played ToT, and even longer since i've played the original SoS, but I do remember liking ToT more.

About to enter Winter of Year 1 and I'm hoping my crops will be ready for those blizzards. Some of my crops are pretty high level, but you never know. Imo it's funner taking care of crops than livestock, but I still do like that you can level them up in a way with their attributes.

I have Story of Seasons and was thinking about getting this one due to how much I enjoyed the first game. However, looking at the boys and girls you can marry, I'm kinda disappointed. They aren't bad but definitely only one guy and one girl catch my interest.

Hinata and Lisette. But Lisette is better to me so I'd probably be a guy. Though, I've always been male in Harvest Moon games anyway. XD

I've got the game for like two months but I haven't had much progress since I don't play it much... Though I do really like this type of laid back gameplay mechanic. How far are you in the game and who are your favourite villagers? :p

I really like this game and think it is better than the first Story of Seasons, as it seems a lot less tedious. However...

As soon as I completed Farm Advice 3 and get the cellar, it just became too overwhelming. I planted way too much down there and now I just don't feel like taking care of it all, so I stopped playing for a long time. Just getting back into it.

I've got the game for like two months but I haven't had much progress since I don't play it much... Though I do really like this type of laid back gameplay mechanic. How far are you in the game and who are your favourite villagers? :p

I'm in year 2 Summer, and I recently completed Farming Tips 3 <3 gonna work on my cellar! Oh geez, I really do enjoy all the villagers in this game but I'd say all the Westown residents are my favorites! From Lulukoko I really like Caolila and her family, I especially like the team of Mithra and Lotus, and from Tsuyukusa my fave villagers are Ginjiro, Komari, Umekichi...especially Kasumi and her Force Palm attack! In fact, all the villagers in Tsuyukusa are my fave, except for Hinata. He and I just don't click and I dislike his personality type. Too much like a kid! But I really really do like Yaichi, he's the cutest! He reminds me a lot of Malo from Twilight Princess! ^.^

Back