Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
I have two towns, both are forest themed... but I'm planning on resetting the newer town to make a modern themed town since I've never done that before. I'm looking for really modern towns or towns with lots of paths.. honestly I'm just terrible at laying down paths so I always gravitate towards forest themed towns.. I need inspiration!!

Here's a town: 2B00-0067-7D50

I hope this helps :)

Thanks for that one! Wow the roadways were planned really well... btw love your towns too! It was my first time visitng chocolat and I really enjoyed it :) I will definitely be look at them for inspiration :'D

My town is modern themed. 2 years ago My whole vision of Pixel was to try to make the modern Train Station and Town Hall beautiful. Back then people on TBT were very vocal on how ugly the modern PWPs were.

I set out to prove them wrong! Years later I still love the clean modern look.

If you ever want to talk modern just let me know!

My town is modern themed. 2 years ago My whole vision of Pixel was to try to make the modern Train Station and Town Hall beautiful. Back then people on TBT were very vocal on how ugly the modern PWPs were.

I set out to prove them wrong! Years later I still love the clean modern look.

If you ever want to talk modern just let me know!

I visited your town before earlier today!! It's very clean! I like your choice of path. I actually really love the modern PWPs and exteriors, especially the stadium light, solar panels and antenna. They're great, just never fit in my past towns! I'm trying a make a town where I use PWPs I haven't before :p

I'm trying to make a Modern/Tropical Town and it's going pretty rough so far, and my paths definitely need work, but you can check it out if you want to I guess!

@HHoney teach me your ways of making paths everywhere but still looking good

My town Blossom is not a modern town, but it has a lot of paths. The dreamcode is: 7B00-0017-FA4C

mine also isn't very modern besides a few wind turbines, it's more fairy-tale themed than anything, but every path laid out is self-made and free to use

Thank you everyone for the DAs! I checked them all out.

My town Blossom is not a modern town, but it has a lot of paths. The dreamcode is: 7B00-0017-FA4C

Your town was lovely! It's a similar feel my current town is in and I'm still debating whether to continue it onto my restarted town. I really love your paths.

I guess you can check out mine? I wouldn't consider it heavily pathed but it has a good amount of it, also the theme is supposed to be a mix of modern and natural so I guess mines count? Haha.

Both of my towns in my signature are heavily pathed if you'd like to visit.
All of my towns have been heavily pathed and I have been trying to make one without paths or more foresty but it has been so difficult to break the habit. lol

I'm loving this thread because I'm seeing so many cool towns!

I love the variety that different patterns bring to a town.

Change the paths - totally different atmosphere.

Back