Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
- Corrosion: the Pokemon can attack steel types with poison type moves, not just status them with poison.
- Illuminate: it now has the same effect as compoundeyes in battle. Or maybe reduce the enemy's acc instead.

Last edited:
- Corrosion: the Pokemon can attack steel types with poison type moves, not just status them with poison.
- Illuminate: it now has the same effect as compoundeyes in battle. Or maybe reduce the enemy's acc instead.
Actually, for illuminate. It becomes the center of attention in double battles.

Sturdy: Make it random chance to actually survive rather than like every time you survive etc. That ability is my #1 hate with the series.. Like come on -_-

Sturdy: Make it random chance to actually survive rather than like every time you survive etc. That ability is my #1 hate with the series.. Like come on -_-

Its only if theyre on full HP though so its not even that bad. Just use fakeout or something

Its only if theyre on full HP though so its not even that bad. Just use fakeout or something

Well most of the time you are still stronger and/or don't have the attack so it's really annoying to go through that to beat random crap so yeah it needs rework and/or removal.

Well most of the time you are still stronger and/or don't have the attack so it's really annoying to go through that to beat random crap so yeah it needs rework and/or removal.

Then just use 2 rounds instead of one... Or a multi hitting attack like bullet seed lol. It really isn't that broken at all

Last edited:
Yeah, sturdy isn't that bad, it's no worse than a focus sash, and can be broken with little effort. Not to mention, more than half the Pokemon with sturdy have a 4x weakness to either ground, fire, ice, steel, water or grass; so if they didn't have it they wouldn't stand a chance since they're mainly rock/ground types with low speed - it's only fair IMO. It's not like they've given sturdy to an OP Pokemom.

Yeah, sturdy isn't that bad, it's no worse than a focus sash, and can be broken with little effort. Not to mention, more than half the Pokemon with sturdy have a 4x weakness to either ground, fire, ice, steel, water or grass; so if they didn't have it they wouldn't stand a chance since they're mainly rock/ground types with low speed - it's only fair IMO. It's not like they've given sturdy to an OP Pokemom.

Nah, it's more annoying in general than overly OP I think, but still those abilities and items are pretty boring to deal with. Especially when you just wanna finish some battle and that thing comes and troll you. And even due to those weaknesses it's pretty annoying since you most of the time use a super-effective attack anyways.

Oh well, just me be being annoyed by it then :p

Prankster: Unnerf it please I can't tell you how many times I've lost to pokemon like Incineroar and Alolan Muk now because of prankster nerf making whimsicott super hard to use now.
Also Defeatist, make it only one stat reduced to half (I mean preferably Sp Atk because Archeops has 140 base Atk but you know) just because Archeops is my favorite pokemon and I wish it had more use.

Whimpod and Golisopod's abilities are just the same thing with different names.

How about making Emergency Exit offensive as well? When the ability triggers, it hurts the opposing pokemon.

Back