• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

has anyone played ever oasis yet?

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
it sounds really interesting and the art is cute (looks like maplestory hehe), and i just wanted to know if anyone wants to rec it :)

I'm also curious! I've already played the demo but a little more insight would be helpful. :)

I love it!! I'm about 10 hours into it, and I haven't gotten bored yet!

There is a lot to do and to juggle, which doesn't make the game to repetitive.

I'd highly recommend it.

I love it!! I'm about 10 hours into it, and I haven't gotten bored yet!

There is a lot to do and to juggle, which doesn't make the game to repetitive.

I'd highly recommend it.

Ah this is helpful thank you! I was debating getting it because I wasn't sure if it would have enough to keep me interested! D:

I can't say anything for it now, but I intend to pick it up later this week and once I get a good taste of it, I'll be sure to leave my opinion of it.

Ah this is helpful thank you! I was debating getting it because I wasn't sure if it would have enough to keep me interested! D:

My husband also really likes it too. I find it's similar to Fantasy Life, but less text heavy and you have the ability to multitask more during the main story line.

I love it. ^^ I've been playing it a lot since it came out and have almost finished the main story. It's super fun and also adorable.

I highly reccomend it! I've already completed the main story and now working on fully expanding my oasis.

I'm back! Just got the game two days ago and I've been playing it since. I absolutely love the aestethic and visuals of the game. The grpahics are surprisingly good-looking, with just enough enviormental diversity to keep it interesting. The camera works quite well, but I am glad that I have the c stick of the new 3dsxl, it does help move the camera a little better. The story seems alright enough so far (I'm only to the second dungeon) and despite the enormous cast, it still manages to sprinkle in just a teensy bit of character development. The combat is simple and tight, there's consequence to blindly slashing your way through everything (you will die a few times if you do this). The town element is refreshing and different from you regular adventure games and it leaves you open to develop it as mich or as little as you want (to an extent). One of my only real complaints it the music. It sounds really nice, but beyond the oasis theme, I've yet to find a track that's incredibly memorable.

Overall:

If you like The Legend of Zelda, but wish it had a little more of an resource managing/ Harvest Moon vibe, then I can wholeheartedly recommend this diamon in the rough! 9.5/10!

I downloaded the demo but I haven't gotten around to play it yet. The producer, Koichi Ishii, is the man behind my second favorite game ever (Secret of Mana), so that's cool. Gonna try it out soon hopefully.

This game is strangely addicting. I'm glad I waited until after playing through the Breath of the Wild trials to get to this, because I would have been very conflicted otherwise. I've made it to the point where I have 33 or so residents so I'm giving myself a bit of a break before continuing.

Was interested at one point, but seem to lack interest in it now. May buy one day but got too much else to play at the moment

I personally really enjoy it!! I haven't played in a few days though, but hopefully I'll go back soon!

Back