**** friends

tybalt_cake

heavymetallover
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
Have you ever had a bad friend , like , a toxic one?
It can be in real life or internet related.

What about you???

Last edited:
Yes. Dude lied about everything in his life to get with my friends and to get the girl I like.

Was a terrible experience, but hey we got through it because everything went bust for the guy afterwards.

Yeah. My best friend in 7th and 8th grade bullied me and told me very rude things just because she had a crush on me and i wouldn't date her smh. I don't want to get into too many details but yes so many of my 'friends' have been toxic and horrible.

pretty much the majority of friends i've had. i have really bad luck, apparently

I had maybe 2-3 I lost respect for. As soon as they show their true colors or just grow into an unpleasant person, I let them know real quick I don't tolerate pathetic behavior.

I've met more terrible people online than irl though.

Yeah I've had a few bad friends. One in particular stands out to me, she did one too many bad things to me it drove me to just block her on everything and pretend like she doesn't exist. Hooked up with the guy she knew I liked, broke a lot of my furniture coming back to mine drunk, would purposely leave me at parties alone when we organised a lift home together, would start rumours about me, said I was on meth, said I took so and so's virginity. Never defended my name behind my back and would trash me to make herself look better. Would cheat on all her "boyfriends" and try to make me lie for her.

But I guess now she's not in my life I am so much better off. People like that are disgusting

Dude yes, both online and IRL.

Not gonna mention anyone since they have been on this site as well but yeah both my IRL people and online people have been real ****bags so yeah.

In school I had some pretty trash friends, but everyone is horrible in school. Basically would use me as a scapegoat for everything, once had me come to her house so she could sneak out without her mom being wiser...

I've had quite a few friends just drop me out of their lives because I was too "boring" for them or have lost interest in me. But I happily let them know I'm not changing for anyone. I've never directly had a toxic friend, but I've stayed with friends who I know have been toxic to other people I care about. In fact that's what I'm stuck in right now. Usually those friendships die out so that's what I'm hoping for right now.

I have had, or still have, a lot of toxic friends in my life. Ones that are noteable are my high school 'friend' who had a friend who bullied me and she occasionally joined in, and she asked me for money every day and owes me ?20 still. Possibly more. The other one goes to my online friend's school, and is constantly salty and jealous of our achievements. Once we were setting up D&D and she offered to be the DM. A few weeks later she refused to do it, so i stepped up and said "i'll just be the dm" even though i had made a character for it. My friend and his friend went up to her and said it wasnt fair that they had to let me dm and she said "who f****** cares." and she got kicked from our d&d group. she also constantly bothers us when we are busy as well.

I had a lot of toxic friends in high school, I admit I was pretty toxic myself at times, most of us had mental illnesses and no one ever really took responsibility for their actions, there was a lot of not talking bc the other person never message didn't you, at one point I started being friends with people again after 2 years of not talking and it was very very toxic, it was a constant cycle of them being paranoid that I was going to 'steal' one of them away from the other, and I made such an effort to try fix the way I'd acted before but neither of them put the effort in back

A lot of my "friends" bully me and are just friends for the sake of being friends, not to talk to me and help me.

Yeah thought they were a good person, til they starting using people.

Yeah. Most of my old high school friends. There was especially this one girl who was just... mentally ill. We were both as crazy as each other and we just clashed. She pretended to kill herself to get her boyfriend back and I got really concerned because I got attached (I sadly have BPD, this is just me making excuses for myself here but I often get super attached to people) and when I found out she faked it I got extremely angry and just couldn't forgive her. We got in so many text fights and I was so unstable that I couldn't admit that I was in the wrong by starting the arguments. Also had friends I was almost forced into having who spread rumours about me, threatened me and even fought me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I GOT ASKED EVERY DAY FOR 2 YEARS IF I WAS A LESBIAN. I guess it's not that bad of a rumour but

Yuss, he was a friend that I used to play a lot with online. He lied about everything, but I can't say that he was a 'bad' friend, I mostly found him funny. Like one time he stop a burglar from stabbing his sister in his home, messaging me while its happening saying that hes got him pinned on the ground~ I know this is made up cuz he says ***** like this everyday.
Also hes told me hes Russel Howard brother lol
I just went along with what he was saying, it was easier that way. We don't talk any more thou.

Yes, especially in high school. I have yet to speak to someone who had a generally positive high school experience. So unfortunately I think it's normal. It's that awkward time of life. But know that it gets better *hug*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH, I've been ****ed over a few times. And it's always the friends I think I can trust the most. Years of what I thought was friendship, revealed to be, bull****.

Back