• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

take the poll: which Canadian provinces have you visited??

which Canadian provinces have you visited??

• Total voters

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I've been to Victoria and Vancouver, and i've been to Montreal.

I'd like to visit Toronto some time...

I've been to BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. Never been to the maritimes or territories and obviously Quebec is its own country.

ontario because i live there. never been anywhere else, honestly

Just Ontario, though I'd love to see the more scenic areas someday! I'll just steer clear of the frozen tundra and mutant beavers.

Prince Edward Island & New Brunswick, I thought I had visited Nova Scotia but I'm not sure anymore.
I live in Quebec, I visited other cities, I guess it counts.

Last edited:
I'm from Saskatchewan, and I've been to Alberta and Ontario. Technically I've been to BC to, but we were just driving through.

I'd love to go see more, it's just flying is so expensive

live in ontario and I've visited quebec a couple times, I'm not exactly well-traveled lol

I have never been to North America so I have obviously never been to Canada. If anyone has any particular recommendation they want to assure me is a can't miss event or sight-to-see I will listen but as of now I have zero plans to ever leave Europe.

Back