• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lostsoul - Fanmade Horror Town!

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Lostsoul is about a dead man named Dan... His ghost nicknamed Shady because of his signature mask he is suppose to wear. Dan died on in a car-crash, along with his wife, Lillie. They both survived, but at the doctor when they tried to revive them they flat-lined... Dan's face was completely destroyed along with his hands. legs and knees. And for Lillie, her Eye was gashed by a flying hubcap. The sad thing too is that they were going to get married when they had their accident. Lillie and Dan had twin kids and they loved to bike. Now their ghosts are now on the prowl to try and to find their way back home so they can finally have a happily ever after

acnl__lostsoul___fanmade_horror_town__by_marshalacnl-dbeu7d9.jpg

Last edited:
Haha~
Your town is really cool and I loved the thought and detail you put into it. The only thing that kinda freaked me out a lil was your mayor. When I finished talking to her she just stayed still and started to move her head to side. Don't know why that spooked me lol.
HNI_0054.JPGHNI_0058.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0058.JPGHNI_0059.JPG
Not many pics,sorry~

Haha~
Your town is really cool and I loved the thought and detail you put into it. The only thing that kinda freaked me out a lil was your mayor. When I finished talking to her she just stayed still and started to move her head to side. Don't know why that spooked me lol.
Not many pics,sorry~

awesome! thanks :3 i think she's hungry for your SOUL... :)

Last edited:
Back