Buying ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾items for my art classroom main room ;) (more items added!!)✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
❀ ✿ ❁ ✾items for my art classroom main room ;) (more items added!!)✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

hi! i'm rewarding myself for a long rough week of law classes by finally finishing the main room of my mayor's house, which will be an art class studio for my town residents ;)

i'm looking for the following:
- folding chair x6 (done! :))
- minimalist table (done! :))
- minimalist lamp (done! :))
- basic trash can (unorderable) (done! :))
- beret (done :))
- bowl sink (unorderable) (done! :))
- fan palm (done! :))
- pachira (done! :))
- lady palm (done! :))
- potted ivy (done! :))
- single rose (unorderable) (done! :))
- tea table (done! :))
- umbrella stand (unorderable) (done! :))
- minimalist sofa (done! :))
- glass teapot (unorderable) (done! :))
- caladium (done! :))
- natural low table (unorderable) (done! :))

if any of the items are from an rv you have, i'd be happy to spend my own meow coupons there :blush:

i prefer igb for orderables (but ofc, if it's a reasonable tbt price, i'll pay it), but i'll pay tbt for orderables! :)

thank youuu!

yayyy i've completed my main room! thank you to everyone who helped!

Last edited:
i can get you the minimalist table for free!!~

I have a lady palm, pachira, and bromeliaceae (whatever)but I found that have have a box of crayons! Do you need crayons?

Last edited:
I have a lady palm, pachira, and blooming cerebus (whatever)but I found that have have a box of crayons! Do you need crayons?

i have crayons already, thank you! i'd love the lady palm and pachira, but i can't find a picture of a blooming cerebus / cerberus /uhh anywhere haha so i don't know what that is heheheh :D
how much would you like for the two plants?

I got the name wrong, sorry, it's a bromeliaceae. I was watering a friend green house yesterday, that's probably where Cerberus came from.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have them they're just sitting in my storage.
Would you like pick up or delivery?

I got the name wrong, sorry, it's a bromeliaceae. I was watering a friend green house yesterday, that's probably where Cerberus came from.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have them they're just sitting in my storage.
Would you like pick up or delivery?

ahh omg i'd love a bromeliaceae (dang that is the worst word to spell) as well! and thank you so much- are you sure you don't need anything in return?
i'd prefer pickup, please!

ahh omg i'd love a bromeliaceae (dang that is the worst word to spell) as well! and thank you so much- are you sure you don't need anything in return?
i'd prefer pickup, please!

I'm good, thanks though. :)
I'll open up since I think you're already added.

I could get you the folding chair (a specific amount?), minimalist table & lamp, fan palm and tea table if needed still! ~

I could get you the folding chair (a specific amount?), minimalist table & lamp, fan palm and tea table if needed still! ~

yesss i definitely need all those things still! i'm not quite sure the exact number of folding chairs i needed, so i was planning to get one and be able to order more later, but if you're willing to sell me multiple, maybe 6??? let me know if that's too much haha

how much would you like for all the items?

yesss i definitely need all those things still! i'm not quite sure the exact number of folding chairs i needed, so i was planning to get one and be able to order more later, but if you're willing to sell me multiple, maybe 6??? let me know if that's too much haha

how much would you like for all the items?

I'll place the order at Nooks! Will only be able to trade from tomorrow morning onwards, as it is 11.16 pm here and I am exhausted! c: (recovery from knee surgery)

Any reasonable offer is just fine!

I'll place the order at Nooks! Will only be able to trade from tomorrow morning onwards, as it is 11.16 pm here and I am exhausted! c: (recovery from knee surgery)

Any reasonable offer is just fine!

yay thanks! and yess tomorrow is fine- it's only 4:24 pm here, so i'm 7 hours behind... i think it would be best if we did the sale late afternoon for you? i wake up pretty early :)
since it should cost you 8,900 igb at nooks (according to moridb at least haha), how about 12,000 igb bc of my inconvenience with timing? :blush: let me know if that's a good price!

(good luck with the recovery! knee surgery is a pain- literally and figuratively :') )

yay thanks! and yess tomorrow is fine- it's only 4:24 pm here, so i'm 7 hours behind... i think it would be best if we did the sale late afternoon for you? i wake up pretty early :)
since it should cost you 8,900 igb at nooks (according to moridb at least haha), how about 12,000 igb bc of my inconvenience with timing? :blush: let me know if that's a good price!

(good luck with the recovery! knee surgery is a pain- literally and figuratively :') )

Yup, 12,000 is pefectly fine! I'll VM you when I wake up tomorrow morning and will check regularly! Have a good night!! :3

Back