• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✿ ♥ Twins & Bunni Collab Shop ~~~ Chibi Pixels! ♥ ✿ closed

Style #: 2
Ref: x (you don't have to do the glasses if you don't want to ^^)
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: smiling
Price: 40 TBT

Style #: 3
Ref: (x)
Price: 85 tbt

These chibis are the cutest lil things ohmy ;o;

Ref: (x)
Price: 85 tbt

These chibis are the cutest lil things ohmy ;o;

She's really cute c:
Are those blue socks or white socks? (sorry I'm blind can't tell)

Last edited:
Pickup for wow-egg! ♥
daFf6V9.gif

Thanks for stopping by <3

Last edited:
You're taking OC's as well right? o v o

Ref: http://imgur.com/a/BduKX Her dress color should be the reference's color. You can leave out the bunny and have like a Jacob's ladder for her hair accessory c: If I could request for you to put little leaves in background like how you did the flowers with my mayor? If this is too complicated I can pay more~
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: Smiling is fine
Price: 85 tbt or more ^-^

Ref: http://imgur.com/a/BduKX Her dress color should be the reference's color. You can leave out the bunny and have like a Jacob's ladder for her hair accessory c: If I could request for you to put little leaves in background like how you did the flowers with my mayor? If this is too complicated I can pay more~

Yep, I do ocs and fanart. That hair is gonna be a pain lmao

Ref: X
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: Smiling
Price: 85 TBT

Her clothing (because she's sitting on the pic): She has shorts on. Her braids length is around till the end of the sweater. Her fluffy sweater is a bit longer than her shorts. If anything else is questionable, then please let me know.

Thank you in advance~!

Ref: X
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: Smiling
Price: 85 TBT

Her clothing (because she's sitting on the pic): She has shorts on. Her braids length is around till the end of the sweater. Her fluffy sweater is a bit longer than her shorts. If anything else is questionable, then please let me know.

Thank you in advance~!

you said she has shorts, but is it the brown kinda looking color right there?

Pay 85 or whatever you think is fair c:
VK13dpd.gif

Hi! I have an OC that I'd like to have done, but I only have a B&W ref of her. If I send a color palette will you guys be able to work with it?

Back