• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✿ ♥ Twins & Bunni Collab Shop ~~~ Chibi Pixels! ♥ ✿ closed

Pickup for 5cm/s!
kim0uy1.gif

I recycled the hairstyle since it's the same one xD lmk if you want it longer or smth

ahh no it's super adorable thank you so much!!! i love it :')

mRWFouY.gif

There's gonna be a style #5 which are these headshot things
twins has to edit the post, but if you want to start listing for one I think imma make the price 65 TBT
same expression stuff applies, etc.

Last edited:
double rip okay lemme see

- - - Post Merge - - -

geXbOYp.gif
U w U edit: It might be hardly noticeable but I did make it a bit lighter
If I make it any lighter than that then it will blend it with the hair ;-;

thanks for making those changes!! i love it :> thanks again ❤️

*throws tbt at you*

Style #: 5
Ref: (x)
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: smiling, happy; ponytail and hibiscus visible on the side ♥
Price: 50

I'm making my pixels PWYW b/c my tbt is getting dangerously low and I need some more, bb's! So feel free to order from me and pay whatever lol.

don't mind me I'm just gonna collect all the pixels

Style #: 4
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: mouth #3 (smol smile) - ponytail and hibiscus visible on the side ^^
Price: 75?

Last edited:
don't mind me I'm just gonna collect all the pixels

Style #: 4
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: mouth #3 (smol smile) - ponytail and hibiscus visible on the side ^^
Price: 75?

accepted! I love this character of yours, ariane!

Style #: 5
Ref: [x]
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: Smiling/Happy
Price: 100

Please make her pansy flower visible & to follow the skin tone ref. Thank you! <3

Back