Shop ✿ ♥ Twins & Bunni Collab Shop ~~~ Chibi Pixels! ♥ ✿ closed

Pickup #1 for RejectiontheHedgie!
pWydO1Q.gif

Pickup #2 for namiieco!
mZRRAL3.gif

Thank you v much for wanting pixels from me <3

ok i'm ready thx for the discount to 55 can I get this little t.v. guy hands in hoodies pockets and blinking with his slime legs dripping and sparkles next to him ill pay extra if needed thx ahead :3 references

top HNI_0095_MPO.JPG

bottom HNI_0096_MPO.JPG

ok i'm ready thx for the discount to 55 can I get this little t.v. guy hands in hoodies pockets and blinking with his slime legs dripping and sparkles next to him ill pay extra if needed thx ahead :3 references

top View attachment 203732

bottom View attachment 203733

I THINK I can do him, no guarantee though
Is the slime black? Also would the inside be white like that with yellow eyes and mouth?

I THINK I can do him, no guarantee though
Is the slime black? Also would the inside be white like that with yellow eyes and mouth?

yes slime is black and face is white,eyes and mouth are yellow,neck is tan,and jacket is light blue since it's a simplified version of the colors i mixed

Last edited:
Pickup for Hanzoisbae!
I couldn't really make the slime drip, so I just made him levitate instead :> (this is really out of my comfort zone so if you can pay extra like you said, that would be appreciated lol)
lDTFLDg.gif

you can put him in your sig and he'll float :D

Pickup for Hanzoisbae!
I couldn't really make the slime drip, so I just made him levitate instead :> (this is really out of my comfort zone so if you can pay extra like you said, that would be appreciated lol)
lDTFLDg.gif

you can put him in your sig and he'll float :D
what about the blinking it's ok if not

Back