Shop ✿ ♥ Twins & Bunni Collab Shop ~~~ Chibi Pixels! ♥ ✿ closed

Style #: Style 3
Ref:
588c9a4e-3d02-4f9b-86a0-24a384bfd77c.jpg
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: Smiling
Price: 85 TBT

Should I change the ref since it's bad quality or is it good?

Last edited:
I can't tell what the dress is... so probably

Ok now I have a better quality pic, soo...

Style #: Style 3
Ref:
c3b93db5-6a49-4a97-842d-b1079f293d0f.jpg
cotton_candy_princess_by_jedsotherpoem-d718wdh-1.jpg
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: Smiling
Price: 85 TBT

Is everything good now?

Just to let everyone know, I'm closing my slots for a week or two and won't be able to do anyone who requested a style from me! Sorry about that! Classes and work have obliterated a lot of my free time! Once everything settles down though, I'll be back!

But Bunnilla is still active and taking orders, so feel free to order away for her brilliant art!

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know, I'm closing my slots for a week or two and won't be able to do anyone who requested a style from me! Sorry about that! Classes and work have obliterated a lot of my free time! Once everything settles down though, I'll be back!

But Bunnilla is still active and taking orders, so feel free to order away for her brilliant art!

Ty ;w;
I have school too so I might be kinda slow at these, but I'll get to them ❤

Style #: 3
Ref:
10h3lth.jpg art by riummi
Smiling/ Frowning/ Etc: smiling please :)
Price: 85 tbt right? :)

Gigantic pickup, I'm sorry for the long wait lol

Ashlif:
fC3dqWP.gif

Sej:
ahs6tmr.gif

<Near>:
Q2EUtaV.gif

If you guys need any changes, lmk

Also I'm going to close my slots for now because 1. I don't want to have a long af wait time for pixels since I have school and other stuff and 2. I ordered something online and I haven't gotten the money back (and I don't think I will or probably not for awhile, most likely scammers :/) so right now I'm doing $1 pixels, my goal is $32
https://toyhou.se/~forums/71.art-marketplace/44642.-1-pixels
If you are interested in these pixels and would be willing to put $1 per character towards me paying back my dad :'), just vm/pm so we can work it out (I know RLC comms on TBT are hard though since a lot of us are minors, lmao I feel you)

Last edited:
Back