• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

July Shop Update: New Hybrid Cosmos, Returning Common Cosmos, and Ruby Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one but spent all my money on art opps! LOL

It makes me happy to see people gifting these hybrids to those who can't afford them, but I think they shouldn't be so expensive that people can't afford them. 300 TBT for a flower? WTF?

Yeah the price is a bit hefty if you want more than one, that I agree. Also that it's a bit oversized to the other cosmos' flowers and slightly different background made me not buy it really. And yeah not a pink fan really alone.

I'm glad I'm not the person who wants a full user bar with 12 of them.

I'm glad I'm not the person who wants a full user bar with 12 of them.

If they'd done black or orange I probably would have wanted, not that I could've afforded it anyways :p

I mean no offense to the creator or collectible here, I'm just sometimes a background perfectionist... Which might sound hypocrite again because I have some other in my line-up.. but it works somehow, and that pink cosmos is a bit too big for me s:

I really like the look of the pink Cosmos except that it's higher up than the other flowers. I'd probably buy like 6 if they weren't so expensive. :(

Yeah the price is a bit hefty if you want more than one, that I agree. Also that it's a bit oversized to the other cosmos' flowers and slightly different background made me not buy it really. And yeah not a pink fan really alone.

also, will the hybrids all be taller than the common flowers, or did somebody just accidentally drop the flower image overlay a little higher above the grass than intended (i.e., Thunder was unavailable...)??? :confused:

Fixed the size and background! (when your cache updates) Clouds were not intentional... SOMEONE was very tired, not thinking, and hadn't touched the flowers file for a year........

Fixed the size and background! (when your cache updates) Clouds were not intentional... SOMEONE was very tired, not thinking, and hadn't touched the flowers file for a year........

Yo, thanks. Looks all better now.. and maybe you convinced me to buy one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back