• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

July Shop Update: New Hybrid Cosmos, Returning Common Cosmos, and Ruby Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( aw
i was gonna buy two but then when i was in the cart i changed it to one, but i still ended up getting two oops
spent twice as much as i wanted to ahh

the new cosmo looks really cute<3 i want one!

It looks adorable staff! It would fit perfectly with my lineup! I only wish I had enough to get one D:

Orange hybrids are the true mvp ur all weird for not voting for orange :lemon:

Inb4 value drops later on and i shouldve waited

Last edited:
can u pls get rid of that awful blue to green gradient for the other flowers and add the sky background instead

the most precious flower of all is who got it for me <3 <3

but thank u mods i love pink and i love flowers perfect combo, leif is now where he belongs

the most precious flower of all is who got it for me <3 <3

but thank u mods i love pink and i love flowers perfect combo, leif is now where he belongs

I also had a precious flower get me one! They're so discouragingly expensive. :(

Last edited:
Meh, at least it matches my theme, might go back to my carnations because yellow...

Even though I was an avid black cosmo supporter, these pink cosmos look pretty darn cute. They much up really well with everyone's line up so congrats to everyone who has one already :) Can't wait for the next battle of the hybrids ^^

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 3.02.12 AM copy.jpg

best purchase I've done

How many posts do I have to make to buy the next hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back