July Shop Update: New Hybrid Cosmos, Returning Common Cosmos, and Ruby Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one but spent all my money on art opps! LOL

It makes me happy to see people gifting these hybrids to those who can't afford them, but I think they shouldn't be so expensive that people can't afford them. 300 TBT for a flower? WTF?

Yeah the price is a bit hefty if you want more than one, that I agree. Also that it's a bit oversized to the other cosmos' flowers and slightly different background made me not buy it really. And yeah not a pink fan really alone.

I'm glad I'm not the person who wants a full user bar with 12 of them.

I'm glad I'm not the person who wants a full user bar with 12 of them.

If they'd done black or orange I probably would have wanted, not that I could've afforded it anyways :p

I mean no offense to the creator or collectible here, I'm just sometimes a background perfectionist... Which might sound hypocrite again because I have some other in my line-up.. but it works somehow, and that pink cosmos is a bit too big for me s:

I really like the look of the pink Cosmos except that it's higher up than the other flowers. I'd probably buy like 6 if they weren't so expensive. :(

Yeah the price is a bit hefty if you want more than one, that I agree. Also that it's a bit oversized to the other cosmos' flowers and slightly different background made me not buy it really. And yeah not a pink fan really alone.

also, will the hybrids all be taller than the common flowers, or did somebody just accidentally drop the flower image overlay a little higher above the grass than intended (i.e., Thunder was unavailable...)??? :confused:

Fixed the size and background! (when your cache updates) Clouds were not intentional... SOMEONE was very tired, not thinking, and hadn't touched the flowers file for a year........

Fixed the size and background! (when your cache updates) Clouds were not intentional... SOMEONE was very tired, not thinking, and hadn't touched the flowers file for a year........

Yo, thanks. Looks all better now.. and maybe you convinced me to buy one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back