July Shop Update: New Hybrid Cosmos, Returning Common Cosmos, and Ruby Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
will each color be limited to one winning hybrid collectible?

or can Team Orange/Team Blue expect to see ongoing Pink v Black battles for the next year...? :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, will the hybrids all be taller than the common flowers, or did somebody just accidentally drop the flower image overlay a little higher above the grass than intended (i.e., Thunder was unavailable...)??? :confused:

Last edited:
Nice to see the Pink Cosmos! (Yet I can't afford one...)
Anyways... so the other Cosmo colors aren't coming? Or will they appear sometime?

Was that intentional? LMAO.

nah, I just went back to see if anything else got stocked/added right after purchasing because why not, and the mouse hover just put onto the pink cosmos with those stats

Maybe? To be completely honest pink just doesn't jive with me.

tbh the orange/black cosmos should be halloween stuffs imo

they're like the most halloweeny of halloweeny flowers in animal crossing I feel

will each color be limited to one winning hybrid collectible?

or can Team Orange/Team Blue expect to see ongoing Pink v Black battles for the next year...? :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, will the hybrids all be taller than the common flowers, or did somebody just accidentally drop the flower image overlay a little higher above the grass than intended (i.e., Thunder was unavailable...)??? :confused:

I noticed that too...I thought the clouds were making it "appear" that way but it's legit closer to the top.

RIP Black, but the pink still looks pretty nice anyways so I'm honestly fine with it lol. Thanks for letting us vote for which hybrid would be in the shop by the way; pretty cool concept! :blush:

If I have red and white cosmos together in my sidebar can there be a random chance every day to make a pink one appear??

If I have red and white cosmos together in my sidebar can there be a random chance every day to make a pink one appear??

that feature's down the road, after they release the fertilizer and watering can collectibles that you'll have to purchase first for the chance to create a hybrid...

that feature's down the road, after they release the fertilizer and watering can collectibles that you'll have to purchase first for the chance to create a hybrid...

Yeah, and make sure your colllectables are lined up diagonally for a higher chance of breeding :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back