• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Perfect fruit tree won't grow? :(

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I've tried 3 times to grow a perfect pear tree using fertiliser, but it won't work :( I've tried planting two fertiliser bags around it, planting fertiliser bags around it everyday it's growing, etc. Nothing works :( any tips?

Maybe try planting it in a different spot? I know fertilizer won't help trees grow (only works on bell trees) so don't waste your bells/time on using fertilizer on the perfect fruit trees

You may be planting the trees close to an edge or a house or PWP. Try planting in an open space! Perfect trees should grow as long as its of your native fruit.

If it's not your native it won't grow

Growing close to somethings they won't grow it need 1 or 2 space apart (depending where it is)

And fertilizers won't make perfect tree again it just turn into regular tree you need to have perfect fruit to make more

Back