• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying MY WISHLIST || IGB || TBT || AMIIBO || CATALOGUE TRADE ||

awesomeelle2001

pear advocate
Bells
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hi there!
I did have a previous thread for my Wishlist but it became cluttered and messy and I wanted to make a clean thread (with less bumping lol).
Here is my Wishlist

Here is my full Wishlist written out below!
-Standing TV
-Princess Table

I am willing to pay via TBT, IGB, Amiibo, or a catalogue trade. If you would like help achieving items on your catalogue, send me a link to it and I will see if I have any items on it!

FIGURES
-Digby
-Isabelle
-Celeste
-Mabel
WELCOME AMIIBO CARDS
-All Sanrio (I do however, have Chai, ?toile and Marty in my town so I'm not sure if they can go to their RV if they live there?...)
-Cleo
-Raddle
-Ketchup

Thank you so much if you can help me achieve my goal! :)

Last edited:
Hii I can get these for 5 btb each;
cup of tea x2
fruit drink
Ikebana Display
Retail Clock
Towel Basket

GUYS!!! I AM SO CLOSE TO COMPLETING MY WISHLIST!!! WILLING TO PAY ANYTHING (AS LONG AS I CAN AFFORD IT). THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP!!! :)

i can get you the strapped books, single rose,standing TV, and panel carpet floor for kerokeropi pins!!~

I can give a Nintendo 3ds for a visit with Celeste.

If you mean the Nintendo 3ds Stand, then yes, sure. If you mean a regular Nintendo 3ds, unfortunately I don't need that! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you the strapped books, single rose,standing TV, and panel carpet floor for kerokeropi pins!!~

That would be amazing! Let me know when you want to trade!

Back