• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I plot reset? Or risk it?

blossum

ღ🍨🌸∵あま&#
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Famous Mushroom
Togepi Easter Egg
Blue Feather
Hiya. So I finally made it to ten of my dream villagers after like three years of on an off playing, and started landscaping. But of courseeeeee.. I TT forward a day... but somehow wasn't thinking and TT'd a month. (Good one -_-)
So I've lost my kitty Ankha T_T. I am going to move in Vivian the snooty wolf cuz I've never used my amibo cards before.

However, I already have 4 characters. When I got my last dreamie, Merengue, I started upgrading my last character's house and unlocked Sable. She currently has fully expanded first floor, second floor, left and right rooms, with nothing in her inventory/storage. Actually just like.. 400 normal flowers but anyhoo. I have paths and (most) pwps set out already.

Is it worth deleting her and plot resetting?
Money isn't an issue, and I guess time isn't since I'm on break.
Just annoying having to go through it again, and getting her in the spot Ankha was in.
What do you think?

with the new amiibo update, villagers won't move on top of patterns. so you could lay down a lot of patterns in your town, making sure the only open 3x3 space is the place where you want her

it's kind of annoying and a little riskier than plot resetting (it's easy to miss a 3x3 patch of land when placing patterns), but you wouldn't have to delete your character! just an idea

good luck! Vivian's cute. also remember that amiibos are reeeaaally hard to move out, so if you get her in a bad spot, you're out of luck :/

Ohh, you're right! Thanks so much, I haven't played since the update c':
So if I literally put tiles everywhere except one 3x3 area, she will pretty much definitely move there? I remember seeing people put one path in the middle of every 3x3 area,, but I'd honestly fill it up to be safe hahah

Ohh, you're right! Thanks so much, I haven't played since the update c':
So if I literally put tiles everywhere except one 3x3 area, she will pretty much definitely move there? I remember seeing people put one path in the middle of every 3x3 area,, but I'd honestly fill it up to be safe hahah

yes, i've been doing it to plot reset in my second town ! it's been working so far
i just use one in the middle, but either way works :3

Back