• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North American My Nintendo 30% OFF discount until 9/2

JCnator

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4227-4179-8894
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
My Nintendo has been recently updated with more rewards. For 600 Platinum Points, you could get a 30% OFF discount for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, which brings the MSRP of $19.99 USD and $29.99 CAD down to about $15.38 and $23.07 respectively.

Your thoughts about the discount? Despite the discount being somewhat generous, I still won't be buying that game. It feels way too derivative for my tastes.

I think I paid like 12 dollars for the game (physical) and I dont feel like you should spend more than that. Its a fun game but not like NL.

There's no way I would pay $15 for HHD. I'm still kinda upset I paid full price when I preordered it.

There's no way I would pay $15 for HHD. I'm still kinda upset I paid full price when I preordered it.

I don't think that $15 is asking too much. It's a creative game and they actually added a lot of detail and unlockables compared to what I expected. I bought it full price and to me, that was too much. I'd definitely buy it at. $15 considering most 3DS games nowadays are $50 (Canadian).

Back