• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking to visit Dream Towns!

Town Name, Aquarin
Mayor, Luna
DA, 5F00-0073-639A

My town is just a few weeks old, I am still working on the theme.
I would welcome any suggestions on decor, after visiting my town. Thanks :)

5F00-0070-D414

Towns not 100% Done and ignore one house being empty it's going to be a music box collection but was sorting when I updated the dream. Towns wrecked by a void villager so can't update till they move lol.

You can visit mien if you want. And I'll visit yours~ :)
Apologies its not the best at the moment, becaus I removed the trees to arrange them when I can.
Dream Address: 7E00 -0011-E7F5

Straight away I can notice your AMAZING dirt paths! I'm sure you put in a lot of effort :) in Heidi's house I noticed the doll and immediately chickened out (I'm sorry it's 2 AM). Your character looks really good and the placement of your bus stop is perfect. The bamboo were used really well and I love all the hybrids you have! I'd say all your PWPs are placed nicely because I also love where your instrument shelter is. Your town is so cute and I hope to visit it again when it's complete!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's mine:

4D00-001C-925B

n.n
I'm visiting Kaigan! I can already see that this town is pink-themed? Or maybe zen :) the zen lamps look so adorable! I love how all your flowers are placed randomly and the positions of your PWPs are really good. The bushes next to the trees make the pathway perfect and they also look really nice. Your character is so adorable btw and your room is so perfect!! I hope mine can be a little similar when I start on Luna Lovegood's. It also reminds me of Diana's room haha. Your town is so cute and so are your villagers :) well done

Yo~
You can visit mine if ya want :3
I'm still working on it but I would love to know what ya think.

I really love your paths and the arrangement of your trees and bushes :) your villagers are really cute!! I have Skye and Diana also. I love how the log bench is in front/behind the fireplace because it looks amazing as a camping spot and your villagers can hang around telling horror stories ^^ your character is so cute and so is your house exterior. It seems weird that it's behind the town hall though. Is that the princess set? It's so cute! I'm so jealous over your PWPs and the windmill/black box looks brilliant being surrounded by your paths :) I think you could move your stone PWP somewhere better because it's getting in the way of the path a little, your cutout standee is so adorbale ; ; overall your town is really cute and pleasant! Good luck finishing it :)

if you're still looking to visit some, mine is in my sig! it's a 100% complete town :)
First impressions: the paths are amazing and how you decorated them around the big tree :) it really is, as it's name suggests, a meadow! are we supposed to dress up as a student or is it maybe Sailor Moon themed? Either way I like it a lot! I love the mixture of normal trees and fruit trees. Also the mixture of mushrooms and carnations, amazing! The rooms are so incredibly cute ^^ you have very cute villagers, I also have Marshal and Ankha :) most of your PWPs are really well placed -- I love how your windmill is surrounded by trees and flowers! Your town is so so pretty... I think his is a vacation house of some sort? it's amazing! You've done a really fantastic job but I still don't know what the overall theme is

First impressions: the paths are amazing and how you decorated them around the big tree :) it really is, as it's name suggests, a meadow! are we supposed to dress up as a student or is it maybe Sailor Moon themed? Either way I like it a lot! I love the mixture of normal trees and fruit trees. Also the mixture of mushrooms and carnations, amazing! The rooms are so incredibly cute ^^ you have very cute villagers, I also have Marshal and Ankha :) most of your PWPs are really well placed -- I love how your windmill is surrounded by trees and flowers! Your town is so so pretty... I think his is a vacation house of some sort? it's amazing! You've done a really fantastic job but I still don't know what the overall theme is

thanks so much for your kind words! and i don't blame you for not grasping the theme; there isn't really a solid one! it's simply a cute spring town, and the outfits in the town plaza are student outfits, as if you were a student visiting on a field trip. luna's house was the hotel, and my other two characters are simply residents :)

You can visit my town if you'd like! I'm still working on finishing up one of my homes and I haven't started a path yet, but I hope you enjoy!

Town Name, Aquarin
Mayor, Luna
DA, 5F00-0073-639A

My town is just a few weeks old, I am still working on the theme.
I would welcome any suggestions on decor, after visiting my town. Thanks :)
Thank you for letting me visit Aquarin! I really love the name :) I really like the placement of the fountain in front of the town hall. Your villager houses are aligned well and you have really cute villagers ^^ the pink paths are cute and so is the bench in front of the cafe. I am so jealous of your PWPs (especially the tower). How did you unlock so many? D: the solar panel also looks amazing if you surround it with bamboo shoots maybe. I can see that your town is still a work in progress but it has so much personality because of the PWPs. Good luck!

Hi! Feel free to visit my town as well! My DA is 4B00-0012-921B.
I don't have any theme going on. I prefer to have a simply, woodsy town. There are a lot of items on the ground in front of my second characters house, because she is meant to pick them up and store them. Only my main character, Braylon, has a somewhat complete house. >_< I've been trying to get a villager to move in a certain spot but they refuse to, so you might notice a vacant "lot" somewhere around town. :p

Hey! Would love feedback on mine c: I'm looking to still improve. My DA is in my sig. Ignore the beach and like the missing paths on plaza. Events are always destroying them lol.

If you're still looking to visit some towns feel free to visit mine as well! It's a Fallout: New Vegas themed town. My DA is 4D00-0078-C64A.

The dream address of my town Fabulae: 6C00-0014-8499

Dream Address has been changed! New thread soon!!

Back