♡♡♡♡♡♡♡&
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5898-8035-9297
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Hi! I'm looking to visit some of your Dream Towns to pass some time! I'm not very good at feedback so please don't expect much. I'd appreciate it if some of you can also visit my Dream Town and leave some comments. It's a little over a month old and I'm trying to make it Harry Potter themed. Hermione's house is Hogwarts and I'm very proud of it. Any suggestions to improve it would be amazing :) just leave your Dream Town address and I'll visit!

My Dream Town address is 5B00-0070-2D2A.

I just made a temporary DA for one of my towns to let someone check out some WA villagers. The town is super incomplete,
I have a lot of plans for it and a lot of work to do, but you are more than welcome to visit it! I will also visit and comment on yours as soon as I get the chance!

Lorhaven: 4D00-0076-6FED

I just made a temporary DA for one of my towns to let someone check out some WA villagers. The town is super incomplete,
I have a lot of plans for it and a lot of work to do, but you are more than welcome to visit it! I will also visit and comment on yours as soon as I get the chance!

I was worried someone wouldn't reply so thank you :,) I'll visit your town as soon as I can!

Mine is 7E00-0013-8957, it's very late now here so I'm about to sleep. I hope you enjoy it and I'll be sure to check yours out today and let you know what I think.

Last edited:
Dream Address: 4C00-0017-8507

My Town is Japanese Themed! It's still in progress but it is getting there!

your town is a little bare as I expected but I really love where your bushes are placed especially the ones next to paths :) your church (?) looks really good as well. Your villager houses are lined up perfectly and I wish I knew how I could do that :( it looks really neat! It looks like you have a spot for all your hybrids so I wonder what you'll use that space for later on :) your town is still incomplete yes but it's a lot better than mine in some ways and I'm sure it'll look amazing once you complete it

- - - Post Merge - - -

My dream address is in my signature.

I'd be delighted if you visit!

Hi! I hope you'll visit mine as well :) your paths are really BIG! They really give off the modern feeling and I like it. I really love the mixture of purple, white, and pink flowers! Your PWPs are placed in perfect areas as well :) your town really gives me a warm feeling and your villager houses are all bunched up that I wish mine was like that but I could never get the hang of plot resetting :( I can tell you put in a lot of effort into this town so you should be proud! I didn't check all the houses but they fit in with your theme very well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is 7E00-0013-8957, it's very late now here so I'm about to sleep. I hope you enjoy it and I'll be sure to check yours out today and let you know what I think.

Your town looks a little premature but it really gives off a calming vibe :) you have loads of flowers everywhere and I'm loving it! I really wish I had the log bench PWP, ugh!! Your bushes are used very well and your house is cute. I'm looking forward to seeing how your town looks like when it's complete :)

your town is a little bare as I expected but I really love where your bushes are placed especially the ones next to paths your church (?) looks really good as well. Your villager houses are lined up perfectly and I wish I knew how I could do that it looks really neat! It looks like you have a spot for all your hybrids so I wonder what you'll use that space for later on your town is still incomplete yes but it's a lot better than mine in some ways and I'm sure it'll look amazing once you complete it

Thank you for looking!

Yeah, the town is a bit bare, I wouldn't have even made a DA yet but I wanted to let someone see a few villagers in game xD
I'm glad you like my bushes! I have plans to plant more in places, just trying to gather enough to match lol.

As for my villagers, I made a gridded map of my town in MS Paint so I could sort of pre-plan things. So I tried to arrange them how i wanted them (at least as well as I could given the game's requirements) on the map and then placed patterns everywhere, leaving only enough open space for a house to go where I wanted them! It didn't work out as I had originally planned, because I didn't know about the 3 buildings per acre rule.

I actually plan to add another character house around where the hybrids are and I'm thinking it will end up being a little school :)

lorhavensecondcoppyy.jpg

this is the lil'map I made to plan~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't been able to visit yours yet, but soon!

That's amazing :) I just played without thinking and now my dreamies are everywhere and I really don't want to go through the 16-villager cycle so I'm just living through the pain lol

I visited your dreamtown!

I don't really get Harry Potter references, because I don't know the movies well enough to understand everything. from what i kind of know the rooms and stuff made since and were cool. Hermione had nice, complete feeling rooms, tom I feel his as complete, but I don''t know exactly what you are trying to go for (Again sorry I don't understand a lot of the references). Your villagers are real cute and even though they are scattered, they all seem to fit into the area of the town they live in. I really like Filberts area because of the blue bench, it really seems to match with his house and him. I also like that the town is not full of flowers, mine has been since the get go and I dread it because I never see what the ground looks like (More or less a personal cork I have)

I really think your town is coming along nicely and the more landscape and room replicas you do will really make the town look one of a kind!

-Tama

I visited your dreamtown!

I don't really get Harry Potter references, because I don't know the movies well enough to understand everything. from what i kind of know the rooms and stuff made since and were cool. Hermione had nice, complete feeling rooms, tom I feel his as complete, but I don''t know exactly what you are trying to go for (Again sorry I don't understand a lot of the references). Your villagers are real cute and even though they are scattered, they all seem to fit into the area of the town they live in. I really like Filberts area because of the blue bench, it really seems to match with his house and him. I also like that the town is not full of flowers, mine has been since the get go and I dread it because I never see what the ground looks like (More or less a personal cork I have)

I really think your town is coming along nicely and the more landscape and room replicas you do will really make the town look one of a kind!

-Tama
Thank you so much for visiting my town! It's really late here so I'll visit yours first thing tomorrow :) I think you did really well in the references, one house didn't really have a theme (it's my house and not character themed) and Voldemort's house I'm still working on. And yes my villager houses are scattered everywhere because I didn't know about the plot resetting so I just made the most of what I had. It was so hard to organize the flowers I think I spent hours and hours. Thank you for the compliments!

You can visit mien if you want. And I'll visit yours~ :)
Apologies its not the best at the moment, becaus I removed the trees to arrange them when I can.
Dream Address: 7E00 -0011-E7F5

Thank you for your kind words for Pixel!

I must say that I was a big fan of Harry Potter when the books came out but not so much the movies but I've seen a few Harry Potter themed towns. What I like about yours is that yes, there are obvious elements that are Harry Potter... it doesn't feel "too much". Just right. Pleasant.

I visited your town - here are some thoughts:

- I like the placement of Hermoine's house. It feels perfect!
- Love he who shall not be named!! This is a perfect use of a Mii! I had a feeling I'd find him up there and then he kinda jumped out from behind the house!! Haha!
- I like where all the villagers are placed. Just because Pixel is all in a row doesn't mean you need to move your dreamies! Your town has a very natural flow to it. Very nice.
- Your path is beautiful! You've set it up so well to have that Hogwarts feel.

Yo~
You can visit mine if ya want :3
I'm still working on it but I would love to know what ya think.

Dream Address: 4C00-0017-8507

My Town is Japanese Themed! It's still in progress but it is getting there!

Omg your town name is... Houston? I actually live in Houston but it's kind of weird you'd name it that in a Japan-themed town haha. The path really help set the tone for the theme and I love where your PWPs are placed! You have so many hybrids are jealous :p I love where your villager houses are placed and I wish I knew how to do plot resetting earlier :( I noticed that you also have Curt and he's the only villager we have in common! You used bamboos really well and the dead trees surrounding Coco's house really creep me out. I'm not sure if it's a reference to a Japanese horror thing but you did a really good job :)

Omg your town name is... Houston? I actually live in Houston but it's kind of weird you'd name it that in a Japan-themed town haha. The path really help set the tone for the theme and I love where your PWPs are placed! You have so many hybrids are jealous :p I love where your villager houses are placed and I wish I knew how to do plot resetting earlier :( I noticed that you also have Curt and he's the only villager we have in common! You used bamboos really well and the dead trees surrounding Coco's house really creep me out. I'm not sure if it's a reference to a Japanese horror thing but you did a really good job :)

I Live in Houston as well! I originally wasn't planning on doing a Japanese theme in that town, but Houston is one of the most diverse cities and there are Japanese areas within Houston! I haven't organized my hybrids yet, I'm waiting on what I want to do with my villager situation. I was thinking about moving Curt out and kabuki in so Kabuki and Phoebe can have similar matching house exteriors and live next to each other. If I did that I'd have to move Snake over to behind Marcel because otherwise it'd look weird, at least to me.

I like the purple flowers a lot, Ankha is an interesting character, doggies and yellow is 10/10, glad someone else loves chocolate too, nature room is wonderful I love the vibrant white flowers, moving waters and great clothes for everyone! :) Some of the most welcoming music Etude. :)

I wish it felt like Summer in much of the UK. Bottom room is so beautiful though. :') I really like the mage category in RPG's so the sign suits me lol. XD This map though, love to see the flame at night but great character here. Lol What is Tom saying? XD

I think of it as a haven that pink Bush placement is so nice and a resting bunker outside I forgot what it's called, I thought it was hamper first but picnic good is different from a place to lie down. Must go again and I don't know how I got used to sleeping late but will get earlier. Goodnight Ikeafanboy and y'all! :)

Last edited:
I'm visiting! :) Let me just say first I won't recognize most harry potter references/be able to make much connections, I've never read the books and I last watched the movies forever ago, so i might sound dumb saying some things.

-I like the pattern on the ground and use of the lamp post, bell and metal bench PWPs
-The town tune went off a few minutes into my visit!! :^)
-I love Hermione's house. You did such a nice job at recreating the Great Hall!! I love it
-The dorm rooms are also so nice! its also cool that there are 4 different ones with different themes, like the 4 houses :^o
-Oh my god Tom. Hahaha I love it, perfect use of a Mii mask!
-My fave villagers here related to the town theme I think are Ankha & Zell~
-I was going to be a bit sad if you didn't have cut-out standee PWP, but you do, and it's great!!
-Ezzat's main room is SO cute. i love cute stuff. i can tell the basement is going to turn out adorable too. i like that you stuck with an HP themed outfit for your character too

Suggestions:
-You neeeed a bird villager, I feel like owls are so important in HP, sadly there's no owls villagers but maybe an eagle would do the job well
-It'd be so cool to see a Wizard Chess room! probably in Voldemort's house :p
-maybe more unnatural-looking flower hybrids, especially gold, purple, blue, and black roses, they totally look like theyd be created through magic
-I don't know how difficult itd be, but maybe you could create a clearing somewhere and use one of your player's to store patterns to create a quidditch field, paired with the fence PWP (it would make a tiny field though, lol) or some streetlights to create a stadium effect. just an idea, it's probably would take a lot of time to do.

overall i thought it was a nice town <3
my DA is in my signature if you want to visit!

Last edited:
Back