Selling Got loads of fossils for sale BIG UPDATE~

Sure, I do Hana-mii's first if thats allright, I've added you before, let me just put the items in locker box and let me know when your gates are open :)

hi, can I have
t-rex tail
tricera skull
parasaur tail
fern fossil
shark tooth
ammonite
archelon skull
mammoth torso
ptera right wing
apato skull
iguanodon skull
diplo chest
raptor torso

how much would that be?

EDIT: removed one item
EDIT2: added one more item!

Last edited:
hi, can I have
t-rex tail
tricera skull
parasaur tail
fern fossil
shark tooth
ammonite
archelon skull
mammoth torso
ptera right wing
apato skull
iguanodon skull
diplo chest
raptor torso

how much would that be?

EDIT: removed one item
EDIT2: added one more item!

Sure, that won't be a problem, if you cand o ingame bells, then I don't mind how much you give me. Let me get the items ready, I'll let you know when I'm ready also would you want pick up or deliver?

Depending on what you have left, can I get your trilobite, ptera right wing, iguanodon skull, iguanodon tail, T-rex tail, diplo hip, Diplo chest, plesio skull, and parasaur tail? I can give 400k, or if that's not enough I can go higher. :) ( I think it'll end up being around 40k for each fossil then.)

Sure, that won't be a problem, if you cand o ingame bells, then I don't mind how much you give me. Let me get the items ready, I'll let you know when I'm ready also would you want pick up or deliver?

I'd prefer pick up if possible. Is 200k okay?

I'd prefer pick up if possible. Is 200k okay?
Sure thats fine. I let you know when I'm ready.

Depending on what you have left, can I get your trilobite, ptera right wing, iguanodon skull, iguanodon tail, T-rex tail, diplo hip, Diplo chest, plesio skull, and parasaur tail? I can give 400k, or if that's not enough I can go higher. :) ( I think it'll end up being around 40k for each fossil then.)
Other than ptera right wing, iguandon skull, diplo chest, and parasaur tail. I can get you the rest is that okay?

Ah, do you mind if I change my price down to 250k then? To accommodate for the less fossils. :)

Ah, do you mind if I change my price down to 250k then? To accommodate for the less fossils. :)

Of course! XD And let me do xxdreamers first if thats alright.

And xxdreamer, i have your fossils ready, my gates are open!

Hiya Jadeth, got your fossils ready, my gate is open, apology that you couldn't get all the ones you wanted. But I update regurally.

Back