Gregriii

Glad to be back!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
okay so this is a bit conspirative but do you think famous people browse forums? I mean forums like TBT, for example, and maybe they are in tbt, among us, watching how we praise them while they giggle behind the laptop screen

for instance, imagine Donald Trump browsing threads made by ppl who hate him or something like that

Last edited:
Various celebrities have openly admitted to doing this sort of thing :) So probably! ACNL is such a popular game that it wouldn't surprise me.

I mean celebrities are just people after all, so I'm assuming at some point when they have free time they participate in their hobbies and find communities for them if they can. Who knows :eek:

If I were famous (and maybe I am), I'd probably browse internet forums, especially ones where they talk about you!

Oh no, I've been exposed! I'm secretly... uh... Beyonc?!

I could imagine someone really famous just casually scrolling through random forums. They do have lives sometimes.

Forums are kind of old social media, so I doubt it. Maybe back when they weren't popular. Now they usually admit on official accounts that they have private browsing accounts.

I faked my death so I could spend the rest of my mortal life on a video game forum. The truth is out.

I feel like if they want a giggle or have some free time they totally would!

Beyonce could be among us right now and we could be none the wiser

I like to think celebrities are among us. At all times.
Although, if it's Donald Trump - GET BACK TO WORK.

I think you underestimate how busy they are. They would rather make social media accounts disguised as someone else to do that. Or do a Lorde and rate onion rings on Instagram using an account made just to be dedicated about it lol

I don't think celebs join forums, but I do think they go on the internet & look at what people are saying about them. Prob not a lot, but i guarantee most have at-least once

Fun fact: Robin Williams used to be active on a forum dedicated to bikes, but people found out it was him and he had to quit posting.

He was also a huge Nintendo fan, more or less obviously, so it'd be no big surprise if he posted on sites like this as well, from time to time.

bill cosby i just want to let u know that i unnaturally fell asleep the other day and had no idea where i was when i woke up
and i just want to say it was really nice to meet you

- - - Post Merge - - -

COLE SPROUSE PLAYED ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what!? my husband plays acnl?!

Last edited:
I wouldn't doubt it, there used to be these phone chat rooms things and Selena Gomez was on it, this was years ago when she was just Disney Selena(and yes it was really her.) I know celebrities have normal interests too and I wouldn't doubt they'd find places where people who like similar things would congregate. I doubt they'd be any of the regular posters because their lives are really busy but I could see them trying to act like normal people.

Back