Moon Bunny
White Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
So there's 50+ new villagers that have been introduced, and i'd love to see them in-game. i've already seen all the sanrio villagers and have seen a few others such as vivian, ketchup, etc. But if you have any of the new villagers in your town, or know of a town with them, i'd love to see them c:

i also really want to see these guys in-game:

candi
maggie

thanks for any help!

Last edited:
I have Cleo, but haven't set up a DA yet since my town is nowhere near finished! I'll try to get it suitable for one tonight, though, and set it up just for you~ If you don't see Cleo elsewhere before then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have Ellie and Billy in that town as well, but I don't think any of them are wearing their original shirts :/

I have Cleo, but haven't set up a DA yet since my town is nowhere near finished! I'll try to get it suitable for one tonight, though, and set it up just for you~ If you don't see Cleo elsewhere before then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have Ellie and Billy in that town as well, but I don't think any of them are wearing their original shirts :/

oh thats really nice of you, thank you! <3

I have Murphy,Sprocket,Felyne,Plucky and Epona here:

Halow'en D.A.- 5F00-0044-D478

I have Gonzo and Hornsby here:

Stilton D.A.- 5A00-0049-5A0D

I also have Ursala here:

Smeg D.A. - 4C00-0051-2FF7

I have Murphy,Sprocket,Felyne,Plucky and Epona here:

Halow'en D.A.- 5F00-0044-D478

I have Gonzo and Hornsby here:

Stilton D.A.- 5A00-0049-5A0D

I also have Ursala here:

Smeg D.A. - 4C00-0051-2FF7

thank you!

Sorry this took so long! Like I said before, the town is veeeeery incomplete, but hopefully you're able to visit those WA villagers!

Lorhaven: 4D00-0076-6FED

Sorry this took so long! Like I said before, the town is veeeeery incomplete, but hopefully you're able to visit those WA villagers!

Lorhaven: 4D00-0076-6FED

thank you so much! i really appreciate it <3

You're welcome :) If you have any ideas to make my town better, please let me know! I'm always open to them!

i just visited your town and i honestly really like it! it's not too overwhelming which i like, and it looks really good so far! i like how many trees you have around town, and the mushrooms that are randomly scattered around looks cute, too. i also like Ottilie's house exterior, i think it's really cute if its going to be a bakery, aha. the scenery around Ashley's house looks really great too, and the house exterior definitely matches. the rooms in her house were really calming, too.

you probably weren't expecting a town review but i just wanted to say i really liked your town aha. thank you again! <3

i just visited your town and i honestly really like it! it's not too overwhelming which i like, and it looks really good so far! i like how many trees you have around town, and the mushrooms that are randomly scattered around looks cute, too. i also like Ottilie's house exterior, i think it's really cute if its going to be a bakery, aha. the scenery around Ashley's house looks really great too, and the house exterior definitely matches. the rooms in her house were really calming, too.

you probably weren't expecting a town review but i just wanted to say i really liked your town aha. thank you again! <3

Thank you so much!! I haven't finished Ottie's exterior yet, at least house-wise - Nook refuses to sell the pieces I want >< And those mushrooms I literally just plopped down because I didn't know where I wanted them yet XD But I'm glad they look good scattered as they are! Hopefully I'll get the town looking better before long and you can visit again :) I really appreciate this little review!

Pixel has Paolo, Stella, Tybalt and Cleo if anyone is interested.

They're all wonderful!

Dream Address in sig. Feedback always welcome!

Back