Nicolas Cage General Discussion Thread

Mink777

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Nicolas Cage is the best actor to ever step foot on Earth. Ever movie he as ever been in has been absolutely amazing and flawless. What is your favorite Nicolas Cage movie? Mine has got to be National Treasure. Comedy and Action packed into one excellent adventure.

This is, without a doubt, the greatest thread ever made.

Never forget his long lost brother, Chad Kroeger.

no one asked for this thread
somewhat related though, for april fools day last year, i printed out a pic of his face and cut it out, then taped it onto my dad's mouse sensor

I haven't seen many of his films but I adore the memes.

PICOLAS CAGE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170630-194933.jpg
    Screenshot_20170630-194933.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I came here to see why there was a thread made about Nicolas Cage. I have found no answer.

Last edited:
The best Nic Cage movie was Valley Girl.

the worst was that one where's he's the framed inmate with the horrific attempt at a Southern accent... title escapes me...

Nicholas Cage was offered the role of Aragorn in Lord of the Rings and couldn't do it because of scheduling conflict. I can't decide if it's for the better or worse

no one asked for this thread
somewhat related though, for april fools day last year, i printed out a pic of his face and cut it out, then taped it onto my dad's mouse sensor

lmaooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nicholas Cage was offered the role of Aragorn in Lord of the Rings and couldn't do it because of scheduling conflict. I can't decide if it's for the better or worse

... Probably not the latter...

Definitely for the better, that would have made the movies unbearable.

Nicolas Cage is the best actor to ever step foot on Earth. Ever movie he as ever been in has been absolutely amazing and flawless. What is your favorite Nicolas Cage movie? Mine has got to be National Treasure. Comedy and Action packed into one excellent adventure.
You don't say?

vampires-kiss.jpg

this meme is dead wtf am I doing smh D:.

Last edited:
Back