Kaleidoclover
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Purple Candy
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Green Candy
I had 9 villagers and was adopting a tenth today.I left no spots to make sure nobody moved. I was excited as it's July, and my town was looking good. I got to Sylvia and Angus house and even though there are patterns and no spaces, it built a plot for a DOG named Butch. Right in between Angus and Sylvia. In between them makes 4 animals right behind me. It is also behind Wisteria Trellis, the start of my apple and pear orchard. Gone.

I am numb.

Last edited:
Oh, no. Did he come from the void? I've learn the hard way to never do any online activities while having 9 villagers, it's only safe when there's 10. Also, I now start the game as a new character everyday when I have 9 to make sure there's no unwanted plots, because if there are, there's at least hope of plot resetting. :(

I hope you'll feel better about this later... wishing you well. :(

Ah that sucks sorry :(, could you move the villager out quickly with an amiibo card? That way you could plot reset the Amiibo villager and at least they wouldn't be in the way until they move out.

Do you have apples and pears still or were they all destroyed? I can give you some baskets of perfect fruits from my towns if needed. If you do reset I can give you all the fruits and some bells to help you get started.

I am sorry that things keep going wrong for you. AC can be a huge pain, I know! I've been playing this game for a few years now. It does help a lot with stress WHEN things are going right. But every game comes with it's challenges for sure. I know you don't agree with me on this perspective, but I really think you might feel a fresh start if you refresh. If you do, I'd be happy to hold as many items for you as you need to help you keep at least some of what you've earned over these last 5-6 months. If you sell your town to Tom Nook, you can keep your catalog and bells, so at least you wouldn't lose that. Why don't you just see at least. If you can sit on the town tree wall, talk to Isabelle about this, she will ask you if you want to start a new town or take a break. Click start a new town and then Tom Nook will assess how much it's worth, and you can go check out some maps. If you don't like them, click Home and it won't save. Nothing saves until you finalize with Isabelle after plotting your house. It might just be something to look in to. You have lots of TBT bells to help you get anything you need pretty much in retail again as well. I'm only trying to help cause I know the struggle! AC can be a PAIN sometimes!! Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)

Sorry for any typos it's hard to type on my phone lol.

Last edited:
Ten years I've played.

NO fresh starts. I've invested half a year, and someones villager ruined my town.

I lost Eunice. Couldn't adopt her back, and what I got instead, a creature from their void.

I now have 10 villagers I hate.

Playing this was the only thing I had to wake up to.

I'm never starting again.
I'm still in my destroyed craphole.. :(

Last edited:
Ten years I've played.

NO fresh starts. I've invested half a year, and someones villager ruined my town.

I lost Eunice. Couldn't adopt her back, and what I got instead, a creature from their void.

I now have 10 villagers I hate.

Playing this was the only thing I had to wake up to.

I'm never starting again.
I'm still in my destroyed craphole.. :(

i'm sorry man, that really sucks

You could always time travel until the villager moves out. o: That's what I do when I mess up plot-resetting or someone I don't like moves in randomly. It's kinda time-consuming, though! :c
Alternatively, maybe you could make a way to make your town look good even with Butch's house placement? Might need to get creative with it, but I hope there's a way. :c

It can't look good. It's taken over the entry path to my orchard.
Making it 7 mongrels living behind me. :(

Absolutely shattered.

So sorry if it's too soon, but I thought this might make you smile:

tumblr_inline_om0b4uuFqS1t8qtsk_500.jpg
Butch is indeed brutal.

This time, I left a 3x3 and adopted Pietro just now. It built it's house in front of my bridge. On patterns.

I don't understand. :(

Last edited:
Why did they move on patterns AGAIN?

My town is ruined. I'm not starting again.

I left space!!!!!

WHY!

:( :( :(

Now there's 6 houses behind me and a house in front of my bridge. :(

Last edited:
Man, I'm sorry. Acnl really has it out for you... Maybe if you take a break and come back you'll feel better? Or maybe you can reset your town? I can get your stuff from my catalog if you decide to in the end. Again, I am sorry.

This time, I left a 3x3 and adopted Pietro just now. It built it's house in front of my bridge. On patterns.

I don't understand. :(

Didn't you plot reset? It's not really that hard. I adopted a villager yesterday and also only left one space, or so I thought... If I hadn't plot reset he'd be right beside my house. After 2 tries, on the third he went to the correct place. Always plot reset and you won't regret.

What really? Are you sure there arent too many houses on an acre? I really suggest plot resetting from now on even though it seems complicated it can really help :(

ALL the houses are BEHIND me!
I don't know how to plot reset. It makes no sense to me!

I feel SICK! :(
They're not meant to move on patterns. :( :( :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

:( :( :( :( :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

What really? Are you sure there arent too many houses on an acre? I really suggest plot resetting from now on even though it seems complicated it can really help :(

Yeah. There is now. All of them live behind me. The rest of the map is empty.

I can't restart.

:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Freya wants to move. I don't know how to plot reset. :(

ALL the houses are BEHIND me!
I don't know how to plot reset. It makes no sense to me!

I feel SICK! :(
They're not meant to move on patterns. :( :( :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

:( :( :( :( :(

It's actually very easy! Especially if you set the patterns. Just choose a 5x5 spot on town and lay patterns on in too. Then, the day after you adopt someone, when you open the game, do not choose your mayor/other character, always go with "new save file". You'll go through the scene with Rover, just choose whatever face and name. Then your new chara will come out from the train. Go directly to the place you want the plot in and see if it's there. If it's not, search for it. If you don't like the place where it s, just close the game without saving and do it again until the plot is in the right place. When it is, talk to Isabelle/Nook and put the new character's house in the 5x5 space (no need to erase the patterns beforehand) and after you register a birthday to the new chara (choose whatever), you'll be able to save. After saving, quit and load your mayor. The villager plot will be in the right place. Then, you can delete that character and that's it. Doesn't take more than 10 minutes each time and I've never plot resetted more then 5 times. Totally worth it.

This is my last chance. I TT'd and got Freya out. I want to adopt Ankha, from you Brina, but HOW do I get her to move to a spot? Please help me. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's actually very easy! Especially if you set the patterns. Just choose a 5x5 spot on town and lay patterns on in too. Then, the day after you adopt someone, when you open the game, do not choose your mayor/other character, always go with "new save file". You'll go through the scene with Rover, just choose whatever face and name. Then your new chara will come out from the train. Go directly to the place you want the plot in and see if it's there. If it's not, search for it. If you don't like the place where it s, just close the game without saving and do it again until the plot is in the right place. When it is, talk to Isabelle/Nook and put the new character's house in the 5x5 space (no need to erase the patterns beforehand) and after you register a birthday to the new chara (choose whatever), you'll be able to save. After saving, quit and load your mayor. The villager plot will be in the right place. Then, you can delete that character and that's it. Doesn't take more than 10 minutes each time and I've never plot resetted more then 5 times. Totally worth it.

What? I can't do all that!
You're meant to put patterns everyhere and leave a 3x3.

I left 3 of those and that CLOWN moved in front of my bridge and took out everything.

SOMEONE HELP. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

A 5x5 plot for a new character. o_O What about the plot for the villager?
You made NO sense. You also forgot it can't be 6AM. I've read that, but you neven even mentioned it.

I am so confused. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back