• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can the sanrio villagers move towns?

lapaa

he/him ✨️ whimsical wizard
Bells
Switch
5300-9197-5718
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
I haven't play animal crossing in decades and it's really exciting to come back to all this new stuff but now I'm a clueless noob again. I want to get a sanrio villager but I was wondering if I'd be able to buy it from someone moving or if I'd need to get the cards?

ALSO sorry if this is the wrong place to post??

You need the physical card to scan them in, they cannot be adopted from another town.

That's a bummer! Thanks for the info though. Is that the way it is with all villagers who are scanned in from cards?

No, Only the Sanrios require for you to have the card in order to adopt them. All the other cards you can adopt from other people!

No, Only the Sanrios require for you to have the card in order to adopt them. All the other cards you can adopt from other people!

Other special villagers such as Epona, Felyne, Wolf Link and etc. also cannot be adopted from other people. :)

All welcome amiibo are adoptable from other towns
The 3 of splatoon. You must have the amiibo
The 4 of the legend of Zelda you need to have amiibo
The 6 Sanrio you need to have the cards
For felyne it's monster hunter amiibo you need to have it

That it :)

Thanks for the info everyone! And to use the cards and amiibos you need the like scanner thing right?

Back