• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A very important question that has plagued me for years

What is it???

• Skipping breakfast

Votes: 119 79.3%
  • The Burger is breakfast

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
If you wake up at 7, eat nothing all day and then eat a burger at noon did you skip breakfast or eat a burger for breakfast?

breakfast is strictly before 10am, lunch from 12-3pm

brunch is 11am

- - - Post Merge - - -

so it's lunch for me

I'd consider that skipping breakfast, as in my opinion, breakfast ends around 10:30-11:00 a.m.

I voted "skipping breakfast" but technically the burger would be "breaking your fast," aka breakfast... so now I'm not sure...

If you woke up closer to when you ate the burger, I would consider it breakfast (regardless of the time, time is an illusion ;)). But since you woke up at 7 and didn't eat until 12, that's definitely skipping breakfast.

But if you wake up at 12:00, eat a big breakfast and don't eat again until dinner, do you skip lunch, breakfast, or does it count as both?

But if you wake up at 12:00, eat a big breakfast and don't eat again until dinner, do you skip lunch, breakfast, or does it count as both?

These are the things that keep me up at night

If you eat 2 more meals that day it was breakfast, but if you only eat one more it was lunch.

Skipping breakfast because I want to have a job that gives me the confidence and ability to understand many situations and have luxury without feeling guilty of an empty wallet.

Would say skipping breakfast. Brunch is, theoretically, any time between 10-11am, also depending on what time you woke up.

CAN'T BELIEVE IM GETTING ALL SCIENCE-Y ABOUT BRUNCH

- - - Post Merge - - -

these are the important questions we need to be asking

You definitely skipped breakfast because 1) it's already too late to have breakfast and 2) a burger is too heavy of a meal to be considered breakfast, in my opinion. Breakfast should be the earliest thing you do and something as soft as cereal or scrambled eggs! :)

The burger is breakfast since you are essentially "breaking your fast" from the night before.

Considering you're supposed to eat three meals a day -the first is breakfast, the second is lunch, and the third is dinner. Time doesn't matter -especially if you work at night and sleep during the day or something out of the ordinary like that.

Back