• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying / [Trading] Drawing of my OC | SOLVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Just an update, I finished the other request I was doing so I'll get started on your OC pretty soon!

I finished your commission! It was a bit difficult for me since I'm not used to drawing OCs but I think it went pretty well! Hope chu like it ;w; ❀
CtPj68t.jpg

I finished your commission! It was a bit difficult for me since I'm not used to drawing OCs but I think it went pretty well! Hope chu like it ;w; ❀
CtPj68t.jpg

It looks really good, thank you!! ^.^

Here it is! I hope you like it ^.^ I was just sketching with the drawing for fun adding a tail, but it looked so cool I left it there. Hope you don't mind lol

Last edited:
Here it is! I hope you like it ^.^ I was just sketching with the drawing for fun adding a tail, but it looked so cool I left it there. Hope you don't mind lol

Looks really cute, thank you!
That tail x)

i can draw her sometime later, but can we do a league art trade? ^-^
(you'll be getting 2 drawings for 1)
i already drew ahri right here if you want an example.
we can both pick champs for eachother to draw and then exchange? o,o

Last edited:
i can draw her sometime later, but can we do a league art trade? ^-^
(you'll be getting 2 drawings for 1)
i already drew ahri right here if you want an example.
we can both pick champs for eachother to draw and then exchange? o,o

Ohh, sure thing *-*
You are sure 1 is fine for 2? o:
I will need that Pool Party Lulu Princess Version, if that's fine xD
Which would you like? <:

Ohh, sure thing *-*
You are sure 1 is fine for 2? o:
I will need that Pool Party Lulu Princess Version, if that's fine xD
Which would you like? <:

i was thinking i want dark or mystic lux? just pick whichever you feel like doing :)
ill try my best on lulu!

i was thinking i want dark or mystic lux? just pick whichever you feel like doing :)
ill try my best on lulu!

Alright, will try my best also! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back