• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

That is SO cheap!

kwark

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Today I found out that Roscoe moved out, while yesterday he wasn't in boxes and saw him WALKING outside!

So, I went and loaded my second town and visited it, hoping Roscoe would move over there. Luckily Wolfgang was already in boxes, in my second town. I skipped a few days didn't get Roscoe, but Genji instead.

Then I thought okay, I had two cranky villagers, Wolfgang and Gastonm, what if I get Gaston in boxes too? So, I did that and skipped a few days again. But I didn't get Roscoe, but Butch instead! ARRGH! I'm so angry!

*sigh* Can I still get Roscoe to move in to my second town?

Last edited:
I guess, but it sounds New Leafy. I don't know if villagers move towns in this version and usually they stay in boxes for a while.

I can confirm you can get villagers from other towns to move into your town in Wild World. :)

Aha! Caught you red handed, Rosie! Yesterday afternoon she was walking outside and after 6PM she was in boxes. This is in Wild World.

BTW, Roscoe is safe in the second town. Thank goodness.

Last edited:
If you don't want to risk having a villager move out on you, you need to check all of the houses every time you play. No one might be trying to move out at 10 AM, but if you play again at 4 PM, someone might be in boxes.

Back